#include /* * I'm not a developer, im taking effort to put more * choices of kernel for our community. * This kernel is tweaked for my own taste. * Please do not request for more features because * i want to ensure the stability of the kernel first. * And thank you for using this kernel. */ /* * Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone * by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself * and you are not to blame us or XDA and its developers. * */
[*] What is Cerberus Kernel?
- This is my new custom Kernel for the Motorola Moto G 2013.
It's based off the LineageOS kernel sources and more custom code from some grand developers.
Bug reports and contributions are welcome.
# CPU Freq/Govs:
# CPU Hotplugs :
# IO Schedulers :
* SIO (default)
# Sound Controls :
* Dolby-DAP Driver enable by default
* Faux Sound Control v3.6
* High perf mode
* Low Latency Driver mods
* Slimbus overclocked and 48khz freq support
# Others :
* Selinux in permissive mode by default
* Compiled with QUVNTNM 6.4 custom ToolChain
* DT2W/S2W/S2S features added and working
* KCAL v2 color control
* Reduce swappiness to 45
* Disabled MMC CRC check
* Optimized XZ kernel compression
* Fast Charge v2
* Enabled RWSEM_ALGORITHM
* State Notifier Driver
* Added filesystem dynamic read-ahead (Credits to Chad Gooldman)
* Swappiness modified to 45
* Fixed some memory leaks and much more improvements
* Compatible with Kernel Adiutor, and others kernel tune apps
[*] First time installing Custom kernel on your Moto G 2013?
* Make sure your kernel is compatible with you rom (nougat, oreo, pie)
* Reboot on TWRP recovery mode
* Flash Cerberus kernel zip
* Automatically a backup of your original kernel (boot.img) is made in the root of your internal memory,
in case of emergency or return to your original kernel install the backup img and ready.
[*] Download your correct kernel version:
* For marshmallow (6.0.1) and old 2017 nougat roms (7.1.x)
download the cerberus_x.x_old_MM-N file
* For latest 2018 nougat roms download the cerberus_x.x_nougat file
* For oreo and pie roms download the cerberus_x.x_oreo_pie file
# Download kernel :
cerberus, Kernel for the Moto G
Source Code: https://github.com/willizambranoback...torola_msm8226
Kernel Special Features:
Current Beta Version: 1.0
Last Updated 2018-11-04