LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Camera ( Videos And Photos )
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
- Ensure your on latest twrp
- Download the latest build and gapps if you want
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and gapps(optional)
Builds : https://download.lineageos.org/peregrine
Google Apps: http://opengapps.org
Grab a logcat and here right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.
- @LuK1337 : For being the boss For donating his server for our device builds and continued to support moto msm8226 devices
- @luca020400 : As he is co-maintainer
- Gabriele M for continued support
- @Somcom3X : Help during development
- @kaustubh88 and @crpalmer : Kernel Tree and Patches
- Motorola : For providing the Kernel Source Code
- CM Team
If you have some spare bucks and want to say thanks in another way donate to these awesome people -
LineageOS, ROM for the Moto G
Kayant, LuK1337, luca020400, skaveelicious, Somcom3X, crpalmer, Intervigil
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2017-01-30