• CM12.1

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Neuen1

Dec 30, 2011
Cordoba
I really like this kernel, good work! With the latest LOS 14.1 build however it breaks rotation on my phone :c. Any fix?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    READ ALL BEFORE ANYTHING!
    ATTENTION
    Code:
    /*
    I'm not (yet) a developer , I'm taking effort to put more choices of kernel for our great community.
    This kernel is tweaked for best balance possible, if you want a feature quote me and i will see what i can do,
    I will build this kernel when possible on my free time and because of it is a nightly and I will use this thread as a worklog too.
    Thank you for using this kernel.
    */
    Disclaimer
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Adapt, improve and evolve!

Info:
    Guys I created this kernel to Moto G 2013 (Falcon/Peregrine) and Moto G 2014 (Titan/Thea) in other words MSM8226 Motorola SoC baseds to learn, adapt some "unstable and unsafe" things as well to give a new life to my device, the plan is to support all Android versions avaliable for our device, I plan to do a better kernel with time and help of the comunity. This kernel is a nightly I will do it when I have a freetime or LineageOS update their sources or I add new features, it aims to be a rich feature kernel and a "perfection balance" between battery life and performance, this can be a UNSTABLE kernel, my routine will be build,upload and test, so stay tuned! I am open to suggestions. This is a kernel that don't work out-of-the-box the objetive of this kernel is give power to the user.
    This kernel DO NOT WORK WITH STOCK MOTOROLA/GOOGLE PLAY EDITION ROM or IDCRISIS or AOSPARADOX.

On post 1:
    #1 - Features and installation instructions
    #2 - Downloads and kernel Source
    #3 - Buglist and to do's
    On post 2:
    #1 - Changelog

Features (By now and latest one):
    • Based on 3.4.113 LTS Linux kernel and latest LOS/AOSP/CM/Motorola sources
    • Kexec hardboot patch (MultiROM support)
    • Governors: Interactive,Ondemand,Performance,Userspace,Conservative,Powersave
    • Hotplugs: AutoSMP and Alucard Hotplug
    • Overclocks and Underclocks (Attention this can be dangerous to your device! you have been warned!):
    • Overclocked CPU (up to 1.6Ghz),Overclocked GPU (up to 600Mhz) Overclocked RAM and Overclocked Slimbus for better audio
    • Intellithermal v2 to protect our device from heating
    • Sound: High performance Headset,Low latency playback Support,24 bits Playback Support,Enabled additional Moto G Exclusive Audio Channels TPA-a6165a2
    • Screen: DT2W and S2W/S2S, KCAL
    • GPU:Simple GPU Algorithm and AdrenoIdler
    • Misc: Init.d support, Fsync on/off, ARCH_Power, Gentle Fair Sleepers, Toggle for some wakelocks, Stereo Call Recording Support, Reclaim RAM from loggers, Powersuspend, State Notifier .
    • For full features list check my github.
    • Compiled with Arch Linux up-to-date and UBER Toolchain 4.9 and optimize flags[/COLOR]

Bootlogos
    PREVIEWS ONLY CHECK DOWNLOADS SECTION FOR LINKS
    Created by me and the others two by @Mattwmaster58:
    Silver
    zb2.png

Blue
    https%3A%2F%2Flh4.googleusercontent.com%2FDwwVlgnvXdRzUJVvCMTLW1gFrrJUCGNDJehzKvvLpz5HTIyUa-4j5jFyqDRXSoLa06FU0jT-%3Dw1440-h792

Red
    https%3A%2F%2Flh4.googleusercontent.com%2FCkqkcgfXjTIqXEID7cyMvSlxNbQqs8PbPjX3RcXW6PLak4tPwcaTXPsC_PRlqNr3BGy6pIqy%3Dw1440-h792

Downloads
    (Folder on AFH) (Please DO NOT MIRROR, if one is down just post in the thread or pm me and i will repair!):

Cyanogenmod/AOSP for Falcon:
    CM14.1 (UNIFIED WITH CM13 BY NOW) - CM14.1
    CM12.1 - CM12.1
    CM11 - NOT YET

Cyanogenmod/AOSP for Peregrine:
    CM12.1 - CM12.1
    CM11 - NOT YET

Cyanogenmod/AOSP for Titan/Thean (Same defconfig):
    CM12.1 - CM12.1
    CM11 - NOT YET

NOTE:ALWAYS CHECK LAST PAGES TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

LSpeed Profiles (OLD! LSpeed envolved too fast!) - Balance

Bootlogos: ZER0 Byte Bootlogo

Old releases of ZER0 and ZER0 Byte (Reborn) Kernel : AFH

Mirror: Github mirror and how to download

How to install
    If you're on other kernel please at least DIRTY FLASH you ROM, thanks.

The kernel:
    By recovery:
    Using TWRP (Please use the latest one)
    1. Put the zip at /sdcard > Reboot to recovery > Install > Chose the kernel zip > Confirm to flash > (optional) Wipe caches > Reboot.
    or
    By app:
    2. Flash it using Flashify or similar app from Playstore.
    The kernel scripts backup your current boot.img so if you want to restore just use Flashify or TWRP.

The Bootlogo:
    Using TWRP (Please use the latest one)
    1. Reboot to recovery > Install > Chose the bootlogo zip > Confirm to flash > Reboot and enjoy.
    2. Flash it using Flashify or similar app from Playstore.
    3. Extract the zip and on mfastboot (or just fastboot) enter this command: fastboot flash logo logo.bin

Recommendations/Tweaking

Gov Tuner a mod to tune govs based on profiles for better battery life, better performance, or a balance., I have added a lot of sound patchs but A.R.I.S.E. will blow your mind! so if you want a better sound on your Moto G I suggest you A.R.I.S.E the best one in my opinion or just Viper+Dolby. And the best of the best tweaks app LSpeed just download and select a profile from main screen and fell it! or tune it by yourself!
    To tweak use Kernel Adiutor from Playstore (or XDA Link), the Kernel Adiutor-Mod (fork with more experimental features) at XDA or Synapse You will need this zip and download Synapse app from Playstore.
    Info about tweaking kernel The best guide to it!

Better RAM management for FALCON/PEREGRINE/TITAN/THEA thanks to @Pupet_Master
    -Download "Kernel Auditor" from the "Play Store" and open it
    -Once inside, Swipe from left to right to show the side menu.
    -Tap on "Low Memory Killer"
    -Change to these custom settings:
    Code:
    Foreground Applications: 29mb
    Visible applications: 61mb
    Secondary Server: 157mb
    Hidden Applications 227mb
    Content Providers: 87mb
    Empty Applications 191mb
    -Swipe from left to right again and tap at the option "Virtual Memory"
    -Change those settings from there:
    Code:
    dirty_ratio: 20
    dirty_background_ratio: 5
    dirty_expire_centisecs: 100
    dirty_writeback_centisecs: 300
    min_free_kbytes: 4096
    oom_kill_allocating_task: 1
    overcommit_ratio: 100
    swappiness: 100
    vsf_cache_pressure: 53
    laptop_mode: 0
    extra_free_kbytes: 24576
    Z-RAM Disksize: 470mb
    -Swipe from left to right again and tap at the "Profile" section
    -Click at the "+" button and save the current settings on a new profile
    -Holdon the new profile and choose the option "apply on boot"[/QUOTE]

This kernel does not ships with a default config, so here it is how to config (an example) a profile for battery/balance/performance:

Battery
    Code:
    On CPU
    CPU Gov - Interactive
    Max freq. - 1190Mhz or 1094Mhz
    Multicore power save - Aggressive
    Alucard Hotplug - ON
    On GPU
    GPU max freq. - 450Mhz or 320Mhz (if dont play use 320Mhz)
    GPU Gov - simple_ondemand or msm_adreno_tz with tweaked adreno idler
    On I/O Scheduler
    Scheduler - ROW or SIO
    -
    Balance
    Code:
    On CPU
    CPU Gov - Interactive
    Max freq. - 1190Mhz
    Multicore power save - Enabled
    AutoSMP - ON
    On GPU
    GPU max freq. - 450Mhz
    GPU Gov - msm-adreno-tz
    On I/O Scheduler
    Scheduler - ROW or ZEN
    -
    Performance
    Code:
    On CPU
    CPU Gov - Interactive
    Max freq. - 1593Mhz
    Multicore power save - Disabled
    AutoSMP - ON
    On GPU
    GPU max freq. - 600Mhz
    GPU Gov - msm-adreno-tz
    On I/O Scheduler
    Scheduler - ZEN

Note about some features

Display types WORKING with DT2W/S2S/S2W:
    mdss_dsi_mot_inx_720p_video_v0 (TITAN/THEA)
    mdss_dsi_mot_cmi_720p_video_v2 (FALCON/PEREGRINE)

Display types NOT WORKING with DT2W/S2S/S2W:
    mdss_dsi_mot_jdi_720p_video_v1 (TITAN/THEA)
    mdss_dsi_mot_jdi_720p_video_v0 (TITAN/THEA)
    mdss_dsi_mot_lgd_720p_video_v0 (FALCON/PEREGRINE)

If you don't have a working DT2W/S2S/S2W or don't like it you can disable it and/or use AcDisplay app or Anbient Display of your ROM instead.

To check which display type you have by going into terminal and type:
    su
    cat /proc/cmdline

Bugs
    None by now, if you encounter one please make a post in this thread with steps to reproduce and if possible a LOGCAT and DMESG. A simple how to help me debug.

To do
    • Undervolt and Userspace Voltage Controller
    • OC of 1.8Ghz
    • More Hotplugs
    • More Govs
    • More I/O's (SIOplus,FIFO)
    • Added all features to all variants
    • Vibrator Intensity Control
    • Ram Underclock
    • Sched & Mutex Tweaks
    • Stock and GPE variants
    • WQ_POWER_EFFICIENT
    • LZO Compression image (Fast boot)
    • DOLBY_DAP dependency fix
    • Frandom
    • Filesystems support:
    • NTFS Support / EXT 2/3/4 support / F2FS (Most roms only support it at /data)
    • Optimized ARM RWSEM algorithm
    • Silence some logs
    • NEON in kernel mode
    • Misc Crypt tweaks
    • LMK tweaks and adaptive
    • More Security Patchs
    • Yankactive (Cause reboot at the moment),Yankdemand,Smartmax,Lionhert,Impulse,DanceDance,Bioshock
    • I/O's: ROW,NOOP,Deadline,CFQ,FIOPS,BFQ,SIO,VR,ZEN
    • All avaliable TCPs congestions on Android

How to git and build

Setting up and building
    Basics of GIT
    - How to build my kernel:
    Code:
    export ARCH=arm
    export SUBARCH=arm
    export CROSS_COMPILE=/path/to/toolchain/bin/arm-eabi-
    make mrproper (cleans config files)
    make clean (cleans already builded files)
    make falcon_defconfig (or you device_defconfig)
    make menuconfig (if you want to tweak the config)
    make (I use this too -o2 -j4 CONFIG_DEBUG_SECTION_MISMATCH=y CONFIG_NO_ERROR_ON_MISMATCH=y)

How to cherry pick commits
    Basically to cherry pick a commit you have to have it source and branch, this is a simple how to do it
    First of all you need to set your upstream since it is a fork of CM/LOS or STOCK source:
    Code:
    git remote add upstream linkingithub.git
    For example
    Code:
    git remote add upstream https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_motorola_msm8226.git
    so if you want to cherry pick a commit from me
    Code:
    git remote add bryanbytez mysourcelink.git
    and after that you need to have my source locally but stay calm this wont mess you source
    Code:
    git fetch -all
    To merge upstream changes (From CM/LOS or Motorola)
    Code:
    git merge upstream/cm-13.0
    This will merge upstream cm branch cm-13.0 in your source code.

Misc help:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2319018 (about boot.img, ramdisk and others)
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2816715/branch-from-a-previous-commit-using-git (Unlike me you can just revert or create another branch based on the commit and not delete the whole source code :p)
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4410091/github-import-upstream-branch-into-fork (Import a upstream branch on your fork)
    And to revert a git: git revert sha1, example git revert eab5c8fef098548f0f00085196bbf40f41bf8ba1

Source/Credits

If you want to post this on your site or other forum it's okay just post a link to this thread too and the correct credits and if you can, pm me with link so i can see it too, thanks.
    200px-GPLv3_Logo.svg.png

The GNU General Public License is a free, copyleft license for software and other kinds of works.
    The GPL permits use, share, study and modify.
    But this does not mean you should not give the deserved credit to the previous author.
    So if you use my source code under GPL you must share with GPL too and quote me in the credits.
    CM/LOS/AOSP Based Source
    Stock/GPE Based Source
    Thanks to:
    GOD
    The Real Dev's:
    Motorola/Lenovo
    LineageOS/CyanogenMod/AOSP/CAF Teams
    A special thank you to @Kamin4ri to be answering questions from a noob :p
    @hurtsky @pinkflozd @zakee94 @TeamMex (not a team :p) @RenderBroken @alin.p @Flashhhh @Shivam Kuchhal @RolanDroid @attack11 @DC07 @frap129 @-decipher- @bedalus @MetalPhoenix45 @srisurya95 @para94 @chijure @Aayushya @neonkat and @faux123 for inspiration and commits (i guess that everyone that i pick a single commit is here... since i don't know yet to pick commits (picking commits automatically add the credits) a big thanks to all !)
    @kwoktopus, for the tutorial how to build
    And you the user!
    If I forget someone please contact me and I will add here! [/FONT]​

XDA:DevDB Information
    [Kernel][GPL][K-N][Falcon][UBER TC]ZER0 Byte Kernel[Nightlys][CM/AOSP], Kernel for the Moto G

Contributors
    BryanByteZ
    Source Code: https://github.com/BryanByteZero/android_kernel_motorola_msm8226

Kernel Special Features: OC/UC/DT2W/S2W/S2S/Sound Patchs and a lot more, check it!

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: R3
    Stable Release Date: 2017-02-22
    Current Beta Version: R4
    Beta Release Date: 2017-04-29

Created 2016-08-01
    Last Updated 2017-05-01
    UPDATE

Guys here it is, I dint tested this version (I am on a more old without intellithermal,KCAL and faux Sound) but it should work ok, as I am on nougat its working but anyone can confirm that is working on marshmallow too? I will build a CM12.1 version soon, a TITAN/THEA version will be built too. And I have bought a new phone but still will make this kernel for Moto G (even if no new custom features added I plan to at least keep it updated).
    (BUILDING IT.... SOON ON AFH AND MIRROR(GITHUB))
    I dont give up on DT2W just need free time to work on it.

Simple changelog:
    LATEST SOURCES
    CPU OC/UC
    GPU OC/UC
    CPU boost
    KCAL
    faux Sound
    High perf headset mode
    OC RAM and slimbus
    Intellithermal
    Simple GPU Algorithm and AdrenoIdler
    State notifier and Powersuspend
    Alucard and AutoSMP hotplugs
    Stereo call recording
    Custom I/O's
    Stock GOVS
    KEXEC Hardboot patch
    wakelock blocks
    Fsync on/off
    Power efficient workqueue
    Changelog for this new version:
    - Revert "initial s2w dt2w code import from @showp1984" (credits to BryanByteZero)
    - Revert "dt2w/s2w: adapt and implement proper pocket mode for moto G [v2]" (credits to BryanByteZero)
    - Revert "dt2w/s2w: switch to state notifier" (credits to BryanByteZero)
    - Revert "Fixing cherry pick" (credits to BryanByteZero)
    - Revert "sweep2wake: add sweep2sleep and code update" (credits to BryanByteZero)
    - Revert "dt2w/s2w: fix screen freeze if dt2w/s2w in disable mode" (credits to BryanByteZero)
    - Revert "dt2w/s2w: should return 0 if proximity not covered" (credits to BryanByteZero)
    - Revert "dt2w/s2w/s2s: implement STATE_PREVENT_SLEEP" (credits to BryanByteZero)
    - Revert "dt2w: remove power effecient workqueue" (credits to BryanByteZero)
    - Revert "dt2w/s2w/s2s: Remove suspend_touch function" (credits to BryanByteZero)
    - Revert "msm: mdss: Avoid calling wake_up_all() twice in display thread" (credits to BryanByteZero)
    - Fix choice (credits to BryanByteZero)
    - dt2w/s2w/s2s: Remove suspend_touch function (credits to hurtsky)
    - dt2w: remove power effecient workqueue (credits to hurtsky)
    - dt2w/s2w/s2s: implement STATE_PREVENT_SLEEP (credits to hurtsky)
    - dt2w/s2w: should return 0 if proximity not covered (credits to hurtsky)
    - dt2w/s2w: fix screen freeze if dt2w/s2w in disable mode (credits to hurtsky)
    - sweep2wake: add sweep2sleep and code update (credits to hurtsky)
    - Fixing cherry pick (credits to hurtsky)
    - dt2w/s2w: switch to state notifier (credits to hurtsky)
    - dt2w/s2w: adapt and implement proper pocket mode for moto G [v2] (credits to hurtsky)
    - initial s2w dt2w code import from @showp1984 (credits to hurtsky)
    - cpufreq: enable/disable cpu-boost via sysfs (credits to savoca)
    - cpufreq: interactive: various optimizations (credits to decipher90)
    - msm_bam_rmnet: Fix potential memory corruption (credits to Subash Abhinov Kasiviswanathan)
    - cpufreq: force cpuN policy to match cpu0 when changing freq or gov (credits to imoseyon)
    - workqueue: usb: move hub init and LED blink work to power efficient workqueue (credits to Shaibal Dutta)
    - workqueue: net: rfkill: move poll work to power efficient workqueue (credits to Shaibal Dutta)
    - workqueue: net: wireless: move regulatory timeout work to power efficient workqueue (credits to Shaibal Dutta)
    - sched: LOAD_FREQ (4*HZ+61) avoids loadavg Moire. From http://ripke.com/loadavg/moire (credits to franciscofranco)
    - cpufreq: Initial CPU utilization should be 0 (credits to Stratos Karafotis)
    - msm: mpm: use an interruptible wait to reduce loadavg (credits to Francisco Franco)
    - msm: slimbus: use interruptible wait to reduce system's load average (credits to franciscofranco)
    - msm: mdss: Avoid calling wake_up_all() twice in display thread (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    - mdss: we can probably use interruptible thread on this code path (credits to franciscofranco)
    - cpufreq: Introduce new relation for freq selection (credits to Stratos Karafotis)
    - Defconfig update (credits to BryanByteZero)
    - increase Torch power 20mA (credits to DC07)
    - Enhance power efficiency: Series of patches from NVIDIA on some critical blocking code paths to allow the CPU to relax instead of busy spinning thus lowering the load_average and lowering power consumption. (credits to klozz)
    - DOLBY_DAP dependency fix (credits to DC07)
    - sched: Fix load avg vs cpu-hotplug (credits to Peter Zijlstra)
    - slimbus: overclock root freq (credits to klozz)
    - ASoC: msm: Change QOS value for low latency path (credits to Mekala Natarajan)
    - ASoC: msm: Reduce min buffer size for low latency (credits to klozz)
    - ASoc: msm: Increase max buffer size to 4k for lowlatency playback (credits to klozz)
    - ASoc: Reduce number of periods in low latency driver. (credits to klozz)
    - ASoC: wcd9306: Fix req_clsh_state mismatch (credits to savoca)
    - ASoC: wcd9306: Enable class AB and expose sysfs (credits to savoca)
    - ASoC: wcd9xxx: Enable headset in high performance (credits to Sudheer Papothi)
    - video: mdss: Report PCC values from pp registers (credits to savoca)
    - msm: mdss: KCAL: Remove deprecated __dev* markings (credits to savoca)
    - msm: mdss: Add pa_v2 support to KCAL (credits to savoca)
    - msm: mdss: Replace PGC implementation with PCC for KCAL (credits to savoca)
    - msm: mdss: Add KCAL support for post processing control [v2] (credits to savoca)
    - Faux Sound Control: Update to v3.5 (credits to Kamin4ri)
    - Sound Control: let register lock be dependent on different hw revisions (credits to Paul Reioux)
    - Sound Control: Misc clean up for newer WCD9xxx SOCs (credits to Paul Reioux)
    - Sound Control: expose direct register manipulations to userspace (credits to Paul Reioux)
    - Sound Control 3.2: Initial Port to MSM8226 Socs (credits to Paul Reioux)
    - intellithermal v2: adapt for MSM8226 architecture (credits to Alin)
    - wakeup: add toggle for bluesleep wakelock (credits to franciscofranco)
    - wakeup: add toggle for bluedroid_timer wakelock (credits to franciscofranco)
    - wakeup: add toggles for wlan wakelocks. They are all enabled by default, it's up to the user and I provide no support if Wi-Fi stops working normally without these locks enabled. This is for advanced users (credits to franciscofranco)
    - Simple GPU Algorithm: Initial coding for devfreq based Adreno Drivers (credits to Paul Reioux)
    - Defconfig update and fix (credits to BryanByteZero)
    - drivers: state_notifier: sync with latest from neobuddy (credits to desaishivam26)
    - drivers: state_notifier: start driver as subsystem (credits to Dorimanx)
    - drivers: state_notifier: use singlethread workqueue (credits to alucard24)
    - drivers: state_notifier: Use high priority workqueue (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    - drivers: state_notifier: Prevent racy suspend call (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    - drivers: state_notifier: Export suspend status (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    - drivers: state_notifier: Implement suspend_defer_timer (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    - adreno_idler: enable by default (credits to desaishivam26)
    - devfreq: adreno_idler: Clean up & Use state notifier helper (credits to anarkia1976)
    - drivers: notifier: add state notifier driver (credits to anarkia1976)
    - ARM : Stabilize UC/OC * Add 300/600 Mhz steps, to scale down just how she likes it * Also, match MAX/MIN default configs in case somebody would like to use it (credits to Louis Popi)
    - ARM : Add underclock/overclock support * Overclock is based on the speed bin 1 for acpuclock-8226 * This reverts commit https://github.com/h2o64/kernel_msm/commit/0ae6f3a2410d6d5ff579e55329eb1ead3848ca06 * Underclock based on https://github.com/zakee94/stellar_msm8226/commit/dbe1f3eec050922fac67fc9b1bcd37ba03102141 (savoca's work) * It's enabled by default but cm-caf userspace set 1,2 GHz Max and 900 Mhz min * Those values can be overidden by userspace (credits to h2o64)
    - Alucard Hotplug by @Alucard24 (credits to zakee94)
    - hotplug: add Autosmp hotplug driver (credits to hurtsky)
    - msm8226: underclock GPU to 100MHz (credits to Luka Karinja)
    - overclocked gpu to 600Mhz (credits to MetalPhoenix45)
    - msm8226: overclock GPU to 533MHz (credits to Luka Karinja)
    - devfreq: adreno_idler: Introduce Adreno idler for devfreq-based devices (credits to arter97)
    - msm8226: overclock RAM to 566MHz (credits to slukk)
    - msm: cpufreq: Fix msm_cpufreq_get_freq() for sync CPUs (credits to Junjie Wu)
    - ARM: mm: update __v7_setup() to the new LoUIS cache maintenance API (credits to Santosh Shilimkar)
    - ARM: kernel: update __cpu_disable to use cache LoUIS maintenance API (credits to Lorenzo Pieralisi)
    - ARM: mm: rename jump labels in v7_flush_dcache_all function (credits to Lorenzo Pieralisi)
    - ARM: 7592/1: nommu: prevent generation of kernel unaligned memory accesses (credits to Will Deacon)
    - ARM: 7492/1: add strstr declaration for decompressors (credits to Rob Herring)
    - ARM: 7493/1: use generic unaligned.h (credits to faux123)
    - ARM: 7583/1: decompressor: Enable unaligned memory access for v6 and above (credits to Dave Martin)
    - ARM: mutex: use generic atomic_dec-based implementation for ARMv6+ (credits to Will Deacon)
    - cpufreq: fix interactive build (credits to Blechd0se)
    - cpufreq: Move get_cpu_idle_time() to cpufreq.c (credits to Viresh Kumar)
    - msm: use of swp{b} is deprecated for ARMv6+ (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    - PM / devfreq: Fix simple_ondemand crashing (credits to myfluxi)
    - NOATIME and NODIRATIME as default (credits to pinkflozd)
    - msm: kgsl: Vote against deep low power modes when GPU wakes up from slumber (credits to Yizheng Zhou)
    - Reclaim RAM from loggers (credits to shivamk11)
    - stereo call recording support (credits to shivamk11)
    - block: scheduler: Added tripndroid scheduler (credits to shivamk11)
    - kernel/power/powersuspend: cumulative update to version 1.5 (credits to yank555-lu)
    - kernel/power/powersuspend: LCD screen on/off hooks (Yank555.lu) (credits to yank555-lu)
    - kernel/power/powersuspend: default to userspace for now (credits to Paul Reioux)
    - kernel/power/powersuspend: add back userpace control w/ default kernel control (credits to yank555-lu)
    - kernel/power/powersuspend: remove userspace dependency from powersuspend (credits to yank555-lu)
    - powersuspend: fix logci derps :p (credits to Paul Reioux)
    - powersuspend: new PM kernel driver for Android w/o early_suspend (credits to Paul Reioux)
    - Revert "SQUASH: Powersuspend v1.5" (credits to BryanByteZero)
    - Fix implicit function declaration (credits to BryanByteZero)
    - vfp: makefile: optimize (credits to desaishivam26)
    - Add and enable kexec-hardboot changes for falcon. (credits to hurtsky)
    - Makefile: add -fno-pic (credits to hurtsky)
    - gcc5: makefile: if -O3 disable array-bounds false positive (credits to hurtsky)
    - kernel: use the gnu89 standard explicitly (credits to hurtsky)
    - Makefile: Added compilation optimization flags (credits to hurtsky)
    - Give it a name (credits to BryanByteZero)
    - drivers: cpufreq: Send a uevent when governor changes (credits to Steve Kondik)
    - ARM: 7835/2: fix modular build of xor_blocks() with NEON enabled (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: crypto: add NEON accelerated XOR implementation (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: only allow kernel mode neon with AEABI (credits to Russell King)
    - soc: qcom: bam_dmux: Add fast-shutdown flag (credits to Arun Kumar Neelakantam)
    - SQUASH: Powersuspend v1.5 (credits to Paul Reioux)
    - arm/dt: falcon: enable ULPS (credits to hurtsky)
    - workqueue: drop CPU_DYING notifier operation (credits to Tejun Heo)
    - workqueue: Catch more locking problems with flush_work() (credits to Stephen Boyd)
    - random: entropy tweaks are all the rage nowadays (credits to Yuri.Sh)
    - block: Make CFQ default to IOPS mode on SSDs (credits to anarkia1976)
    - block: zen: Optimize usage for android (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    - block: Add SIO, VR and ZEN I/O schedulers (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    - sched: Add controls for sched features (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    - lowmemorykiller: Do proper NULL checks (credits to Susheel Khiani)
    - fs: fsync: correct permissions, cleanup introduced whitespaces (credits to Evisceration)
    - fs: sync: add missing return if fsync is disabled from userspace. (credits to Francisco Franco)
    - fs: sync: enable fsync by default. (credits to franciscofranco)
    - Added fsync on/off support. (credits to franciscofranco)
    - block: deadline: Optimize for non-rotational (credits to myfluxi)
    - block: Disable add_random (credits to Chester Kener)
    - workqueue: Fix permission for power_efficient workqueue (credits to desaishivam26)
    - Revamp spinlock ASM code (credits to Randy DuCharme)
    - mmc: Disable crc check (credits to Chet Kener)
    - lib/memcopy: use glibc version (credits to Miao Xie)
    - lib/string: use glibc version (credits to Miao Xie)
    - Added optimized ARM RWSEM algorithm. (credits to Ezekeel)
    - binfmt_elf.c: use get_random_int() to fix entropy depleting (credits to Jeff Liu)
    - msm: kgsl: Report correct GPU frequency in sysfs (credits to myfluxi)
    - workqueue: asoc: compress: Use power efficient workqueue (credits to Mark Brown)
    - workqueue: fbcon: queue work on power efficient wq (credits to Viresh Kumar)
    - workqueue: timekeeping: move clock sync work to power efficient workqueue (credits to anarkia1976)
    - msm: kgsl: Bump the GPU frequency for long blocks of processing (credits to Lucille Sylvester)
    - mm: slub: Default slub_max_order to 0 (credits to Mel Gorman)
    - PM: devfreq: Fix show available freqs (credits to myfluxi)
    - ASoC: jack: Use power efficient workqueue (credits to Mark Brown)
    - regulator: core: Use the power efficient workqueue for delayed powerdown (credits to Mark Brown)
    - ASoC: pcm: Use the power efficient workqueue for delayed powerdown (credits to Mark Brown)
    - PHYLIB: queue work on system_power_efficient_wq (credits to Viresh Kumar)
    - workqueue: Add system wide power_efficient workqueues (credits to Viresh Kumar)
    - workqueues: Introduce new flag WQ_POWER_EFFICIENT for power oriented workqueues (credits to Viresh Kumar)
    - crypto: sha512 - Expose generic sha512 routine to be callable from other modules (credits to Tim Chen)
    - crypto: sha256 - Expose SHA256 generic routine to be callable externally. (credits to Tim Chen)
    - crypto: add crypto_[un]register_shashes for [un]registering multiple shash entries at once (credits to Jussi Kivilinna)
    - ARM: move VFP init to an earlier boot stage (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: smp: Wait just 1 second for other CPU to halt (credits to Chris Fries)
    - block: disable slice idle for BFQ and CFQ (credits to Alex Naidis)
    - block: Disable IO Stats (credits to Chester Kener)
    - KGSL: GPU kgsl_pwrctrl.c use min pwr level as default. to reduce battery drain. (credits to Dorimanx)
    - arm/mach-msm: fix some section mismatches with new source base (credits to YoshiShaPow)
    - gitignore: ignore generated file (credits to YoshiShaPow)
    Changelogs for CM/LOS/AOSP K/L/M/N

Changelogs for CM/AOSP K/L/M/N:
    For Falcon and Peregrine
    19/11/2016
    No more MPDecision and CM PowerHAL
    DT2W and S2W/S2S
    Optimization Flags
    Overclock and Underclock
    Alucard Hotplug
    AutoSMP Hotplug
    Faux Sound 3.5
    KCAL v2
    High performance and low latency audio headset
    KEXEC Hardboot patch

04/02/2017
    Up-to-date with LOS source and Linux (now it's 3.4.113 the LTS version)
    Intelliplug, AutoSMP and Alucard Hotplugs
    Intellithermal
    MSM-Limiter (you will need KernelAdiutor-MOD to use this feature)
    Toggles for some wakelocks
    ARCH_power
    Gentle fair sleepers
    Stereo call recording support
    Reclaim RAM from loggers
    Dynamic management of dirty page writebacks, expire and cache pressure
    Some GPU patchs
    SIO,VR,ZEN and Tripndroid I/O's
    Powersuspend, LCD notify and state notifier
    Dynamic FSYNC
    CPU, GPU and RAM overclock
    Simple GPU algorithm and AdrenoIdler
    Enhanced audio with Faux Sound and low latency drivers and high performance mode
    KCAL
    KEXEC Hardboot patch
    DT2W/S2S/S2W
    Make optimizations