[ROM][4.4.4]Cyanogenmod 11 unofficial, the last kitkat rom

• Thread starter Deleted member 6856899
  • Start date
Search This thread

skastream

Oct 6, 2015
@Paliacci do u have this rom running=?
Can u maybe check with stagefright check app if the stagefright exploits are fixe din this version?

D

Deleted member 6856899

@Slate21&MOTOG there is a stock motorola 4.4.4 with screen flickering patch for LP bootloader? thanks for your advice

Yes, 4.4.4 stock Motorola https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_TBSNgzL5M2Z0JaNUR0U0VOdXM/view
Wipe everything and install in twrp
XDA discussion http://xdaforums.com/moto-g/development/rom-stockkat-4-4-4-optimized-screen-t3416130
PS Excuse my maccheronic English
Puoi trovare questa rom stock anche su androidiani, con il mio nickname RadioApp
You can also find this stock rom on androidiani, with my nickname RadioApp
http://www.androidiani.com/forum/mo...riginale-per-chi-vuole-fare-il-downgrade.html

Last edited by a moderator:

JuniorCaesar

Mar 22, 2014
Ankara
Sony Xperia M2
OnePlus 8
another old but gold

hello, i have never used kitkat on this device and i installed it for old days sake. it runs very well but i have a problem, dsp manager does not work properly. when i set an equalizer, sound goes to max and app never applies my settings. i am an audiophile so this issue prevents this rom to be my daily driver. do you have any idea how to get around this issue? i already tried setting selinux to permissive, didn't worked

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
hello, i have never used kitkat on this device and i installed it for old days sake. it runs very well but i have a problem, dsp manager does not work properly. when i set an equalizer, sound goes to max and app never applies my settings. i am an audiophile so this issue prevents this rom to be my daily driver. do you have any idea how to get around this issue? i already tried setting selinux to permissive, didn't worked
This was very old but in some source's for falcon. You can install other kitkat bases sound mods. You can find them on xda. Just in case disable this one for sake of safety. Make nandroid backup and you will dolby kind of mods I guess.

Reactions: JuniorCaesar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 6856899
    Cyanogenmod 11 unofficial for lollipop bootloader
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    About CM
    CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

DOWNLOAD
    SYSTEM ZIP
    GAPPS ZIP

BUGS
    Offline charger
    When you power off the phone and put the charger, it reboot
    TEMPORALY FIX:
    -set english as system language
    -go to developer options
    -tap "Enable quickboot mode"

XDA:DevDB Information
    Cyanogenmod 11 stable (kernel fixed, tearing fixed), ROM for the Moto G

Contributors
    SLATE21&MOTOG, Alberto97, Quaesar, tal.aloni
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 5.0+
    Based On: Cyanogenmod 11

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2nd august 2016
    Stable Release Date: 2016-08-02

Created 2016-08-02
    Last Updated 2017-04-18
    This was very old but in some source's for falcon. You can install other kitkat bases sound mods. You can find them on xda. Just in case disable this one for sake of safety. Make nandroid backup and you will dolby kind of mods I guess.