Here Moto G 2014 version!
The reason for beign CM based and not stock based is because we have not being able to port the Xperia functions the ROM includes to stock firmware. However stability is decent.
Features:Bugs:Rooted | Xperia Z5 SystemUI | Xperia Framework | Xperia Phonebook & Dialer
Xperia Small Apps | Xperia Apps | Xperia Cameras | Zipalling
Xperia Interface | Xperia Widgets | Xperia Z5 Bootanimation | Sony Bootlogo
Xperia Lockscreen with Particles Effect | Aplicable Xperia Themes (CM)
It is very important to take this into account:To take into account:
- Only use 3x3 pattern.
- When battery saver is on it get a little laggy. Solution: reboot.Installation:
- To use Xperia cameras, go to widgets and place "Cameras" widget, then you can open all cameras.
- You can change lockscreen clock by pressing it for a while.
- To activate lockscreen particle effect you must use the Xperia live wallpaper.
- CM themes are still working. You can look for xperia adapted ones.
- Small apps are in the recent apps screen.
- How to use Xperia Camera:
- To use Xperia Camera open it from lockscreen shorcut. Please remember it is a beta feature.
- Default mode is SA (Superior Auto). Once you go to other mode and then try to get back to SA camera crashes.
- To take front/back photos or record video use SA (SA settings doesn't work).
- To take only back photos, with your own setttings, use Manual mode.
- Please do not bother reporting Xperia Camera issues. We know them but it works and is great!1- Download and place in sdcard the ROM.Screenshots:
2- Go to recovery. Recomended: TWRP 18.104.22.168.
3- Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik cache.
4- Install the ROM.
5- Install GApps.
Add-ons (Flashables):Credits:- Z5G Xperia Camera with Effects: Z5G_Xperia_Cameras.zip
- Recommended Gapps: Open GApps
- Xperia Themes, thanks to STRYDER~007: Z5G_STRYDER_Themes.zip
- Particles Walkman Widget: Z5G_Particles_MusicWidget.zip
-Xperia Apps+ (Skecth, SmartConnect, TrackID, TrackID TV and MovieCreator): Z5G_Xperia_Apps.zip
- Dolby ATMOS Audio mod: Download and Installation@STRYDER~007 for SystemUI
@gamzekal for Xperia stuff and Small apps.
@xperiaz2 for Phonebook and Dialer.
@ibanez7 for many Xperia stuff.
@worstenbrood for Dolby ATMOS
@SuperR. for ROM Kitchen.
@Luncer for Xperia Apps.
@fonz93 for ROM base.
@juan domex ROM Contributor.
Chema Sanz ROM Constributor.
The testing team!
Xperia Z5G falcon, ROM for the Moto G
sebastiandg7, juan domex
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Install from Lollipop
Based On: CyanogenMod 12.1
Current Stable Version: 20160412
Stable Release Date: 2016-04-12
Last Updated 2016-06-26