XPerience is a free, community built distribution of Android 9.0.0 (pie) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
This project are based on CAF
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- Please don't ask for etas
- Please don't report same bugs all time
- Report with logcat and dmesg
- Screenshots representative only
- Custom tiles (Caffeine, HeadsUP,Usb tether)
- Power menu customizations (reboot to recovery one touch in advanced reboot, for bootloader do a long touch)
- Quick Unlock
- FaceUnlock (need support from google apps)
- Disabled Power menu in lockscreen
//Devices with HW buttons
- Disable Home key when calling
- HW Keys customization (remap your hardware buttons)
- Disable Hardware keys
- Hardware key ilumination timeout
- Accidental Touch
- sepolicy enforced
- You tell me
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Download the rom
- Download our custom Gapps
- Copy both in your internal memory
NOTE: Only do this one time after this you can flash new rom over and over and not problem
- Flash the rom
- flash this Google apps ...open_gapps-arm-9.0-pico-20190707-falcon.zip
- Reboot and enjoy!
I recommend always install the google apps after each update in case the script does not correctly restore google apps.
Changes in second post
Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.
What is your-- XPerience version: Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
If you like my work, you can buy me a coffee , coke or any drink all donations are appreciated.
The XPerience project, ROM for the Moto G
Source Code: https://github.com/TheXPerienceProje...torola_msm8226
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: unlocked bootloader
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2019-07-08