I'm not a developer, im taking effort to put more choices of kernel for our community.
This kernel is tweaked for my own taste.
Please do not request for more features because i want to ensure the stability of the kernel first.
And thank you for using this kernel.
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
CODE NAME: VALKYRIE VERSION
- Compiled with latest Built with latest custom Gcc 4.8 LINARO Toolchain optimized for Cortex-A7
- -O3 Optimization (optimize for more performance! )
- Graphite optimizations
- Add AutoSMP hotplug driver - default hotplug (really nice)
Audio and Sound Tweaks
- Faux Sound Control
- add high performance mode audio (enabled by default)
Extra Users Change-able Features (please refer to #4 post for more explanation in how you can adjust this below features)
- Upgraded Zram from kernel 4.x with 500mb size - full smooth multitasker
- KEXEC Support
- KCAL support for post processing control [v2]
- selinux in permissive - not in force, you can change it to enforcing if you want so don scare !
- DOUBLETAP2WAKE and SWEEP2WAKE/SWEEP2SLEEP
- Enabled all kind Advance TCP
Extra Driver Modification differ from stock/CM kernel
- GPU driver aligned with CAF latest update
- Disable many debug option to reduced overhead of the kernel
- Modified Movement, Compass, Acceleration sensors to keep suspend when screen off.
- silenced various kernel logs
Installation Guide :
1. Reboot to recovery > Install > Pick the kernel > Confirm to Flash > Reboot
2. Flash it using Flashify
Credit to :- - CyanogenMod Developer team for providing the source - developers that contributed in my github changes - all credit goes to them - xda-developers.com - and to all my kernel users, thanks.
[Kernel][6.0] Valkyrie-L-6 [14/9/2016], Kernel for the Moto G
Source Code: https://github.com/hurtsky/android_k...torola_msm8226
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Version: 8
Stable Release Date: 2016-01-10
Last Updated 2016-09-14