By lost101, Inactive Recognized Contributor on 27th February 2016, 09:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th May 2016, 12:22 AM |#1431  
Flag BD
Thanks Meter: 149

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madman

How did you install it on this rom? I tried to install but effects were not turning on.

u mean dolby/viper?

then go there: http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...w-6-0-t3266713

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choochter

For anyone having problems with Viper4Android (in my case + Dolby Atmos) on later versions of IDCrisis, you need to step up the mimimum CPU frequency to 600MHz. On 300/384MHz it sounds like you're listening to dust covered vinyl. Use an app like Kernel Adiutor. Won't help battery life, but that's the price you pay.

how much the battery consumption? any idea? and if I set to 400/500mhz??
30th May 2016, 12:31 AM |#1432  
OP Inactive Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,398

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepercito

still memory leak bug is present on this rom, right???

Not that I am aware of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamb12

why it takes around 15-20 min to boot ??? is this is the reason becoz i jumped from stock to krexus nd krexus to identity crisis nd never wiped /system however i always wipe data , cache nd dalvik..... also does this rom supports f2fs for any of the three ??

If you refuse to follow the flashing instructions in first post - expect all sorts of issues, from very minor to very serious. All ROMS support f2fs.
30th May 2016, 12:39 AM |#1433  
Thanks Meter: 257

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by himu_joy

how much the battery consumption? any idea? and if I set to 400/500mhz??

Has to be above 384MHz. Next option on Kernel Adiutor was 600.

The impact on battery life isn't too serious.
30th May 2016, 12:57 AM |#1434  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost101

Not that I am aware of.

If you refuse to follow the flashing instructions in first post - expect all sorts of issues, from very minor to very serious. All ROMS support f2fs.

its not that i dont want to follow those instruction its just i have been in real trouble for last 2 days.... i use to wipe system nd convert everything to f2fs ie cache dalvik data nd system and always get stuck at boot animation .... i am new at moto g dev becoz this is my brother's phone hence i dont know much about whats latest dev here or which rom supports f2fs or not i have Xperia L which doesnt have much trouble so can u please tell me should i wipe /system nd should i convert all of the 4 ie dalvik system cache data to f2fs or just 3 ie dalvik cache data
30th May 2016, 01:05 AM |#1435  
OP Inactive Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,398

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

its not that i dont want to follow those instruction its just i have been in real trouble for last 2 days.... i use to wipe system nd convert everything to f2fs ie cache dalvik data nd system and always get stuck at boot animation .... i am new at moto g dev becoz this is my brother's phone hence i dont know much about whats latest dev here or which rom supports f2fs or not i have Xperia L which doesnt have much trouble so can u please tell me should i wipe /system nd should i convert all of the 4 ie dalvik system cache data to f2fs or just 3 ie dalvik cache data

Only /data should be f2fs. All the rest are ext4. Leave dalvik alone entirely.
30th May 2016, 01:29 AM |#1436  

More
Quote:

So i am going to clean install this rom agn....i boot to twrp where 1st mounted system than wiped cache data system nd thn converted data to f2fs however i got an error 7 as mentioned in op i restarted my phone to recovery still same error now i am wiping my internal mem as well
30th May 2016, 01:50 AM |#1437  

More
Quote:

So i am going to clean install this rom agn....i boot to twrp where 1st mounted system than wiped cache data system nd thn converted data to f2fs however i got an error 7 as mentioned in op i restarted my phone to recovery still same error now i am wiping my internal mem as well

Try rebooting recovery and unmounting /cache partition
30th May 2016, 11:58 AM |#1438  

More
Quote:

always getting "symlink: no of symlinks failed=1 updater process ended with error 7"
30th May 2016, 01:33 PM |#1439  

More
Quote:

always getting "symlink: no of symlinks failed=1 updater process ended with error 7"

Did you try what I suggested in the previous post?
30th May 2016, 01:44 PM |#1440  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choochter

Did you try what I suggested in the previous post?

yep definitely i am able to flash every other rom except identity crisis
amarc78
30th May 2016, 01:56 PM |#1441  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

yep definitely i am able to flash every other rom except identity crisis

Post a recovery log taken after a failed install.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)