[ROM][9.0][FALCON] Pixel Experience [AOSP][APRIL UPDATE]

Search This thread

Lemmy554

Sep 27, 2017
Downtown
Ringtones (Sounds) and Google Assistant (Search bar) doesn't work (they crash and send you back to the main screen)

EDIT: Using latest version (PixelExperience_falcon-9.0-20181222-1325-OFFICIAL)

Same here with last version PixelExperience_falcon-9.0-20190422-1526-OFFICIAL. Looks like it changed nothing to this issue, otherwise rom runs good!
Is there any other way (with alternate app f.e.) to change ringtones?

May 24, 2018
Does This ROM has any crashing issues?? because I use RR OS it has the same developer and the May and June updates of the ROM show Error 7 in TWRP.

So I was thinking to switch to this ROM.
It also has some bugs UI keeps crashing while running some big apps.
Switching the screen on it turns on for a second and turns off.(Talking about the RR version).

Does this ROM has any of these??

Reactions: afickinger

InstantAli3n

Jan 26, 2019
Does This ROM has any crashing issues?? because I use RR OS it has the same developer and the May and June updates of the ROM show Error 7 in TWRP.

So I was thinking to switch to this ROM.
It also has some bugs UI keeps crashing while running some big apps.
Switching the screen on it turns on for a second and turns off.(Talking about the RR version).

Does this ROM has any of these??
The RR build is fixed now FYI

L

lestert03

Hello. I was wondering why is it when I use the camera it tells me to insert a SD Card when I do not have a SD Card slot. This happens on every rom I have tried. Any help would be grateful. Thank you

darkengel02

May 2, 2012
hey, could you update the download link? when I go to the Pixel experience official web page, a message appears saying Device "Falcon" not found. Or could any share the custom rom?

Reactions: FabioSan

bruor

Aug 18, 2009
St. Catharines
Reactions: mubasshir330

CobraKolibry

Nov 5, 2012
I just tried installing it, as our Pixel 2 died randomly yesterday. Not much luck so far, it after updating to TWRP 3.5 the install went through and it booted up. I didn't even factory reset, and the previous 7.0 data was actually still in place with apps and everything working! I decided to factory reset, and I cannot go through the setup wizard. No step auto-advanced, checking for updates is stuck for a while, but after that any option (restore or start fresh) goes to a black screen, and eveything starts crashing. I doubt this is maintained, but any ideas?

Update: Seems like you specifically have to reset and then flash the OS, that way you get a slightly different setup assistant. I am not staying on this rom however, it is really crash heavy on my device

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: OFFENSIVE WORDS REMOVED DUE TO FORUM RULES VIOLATION

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Falcon

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    VideoRecording
    FMRadio
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    You Tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

*******************************************************************************************************
    Changelog:-
    * Fixed LTE+/4G+ icon
    * Merged new CAF tag: LA.UM.7.3.r1-07400-sdm845.0
    * OTA app fixed
    * Others fixes
    *Whole lot of device changes

DONATE IF LIKE MY WORK:-
    https://www.paypal.me/hasaber8
    PAYTM:- 9172958878
    Here is the link to the last build: https://mega.nz/file/SMACHSTJ#nC0r-Pr3VW-PLwHBBb4Wm4kutCBEYEXIaSq0Ta_llno

MD5 value from the original release: ee9cbaca29bfc527df114724c70ac6c7 (Source)
    just installed it, looks very good . for the next build i wish for a more decent boot animation, it is blinding!
    keep it up...

We at PE try to keep this as close to stock. So the boot animation is also the same as Pixels. So I cant change that sadly,
    Bro I tested it I know how much it lags , but I didn't get any crashes, the UI is heavy for the device and its time we accept it is the end on line for our beloved Moto G1 and about not give changelog here it is :-
    1. December patch
    2. Tried sepolicy stuff but I don't know **** about fixing denials
    3. Upstream to latest source and trees.
    And if you feel so much about positives and negatives you don't know how hard it was to boot this ROM on this device.
    common problem in pie builds, not fixable right now
    Sorry if that's slightly off topic but the titan (moto g2) doesn't have this problem on Lineage OS 16.0 but has on other pie ROMs,why does LOS 16.0 boots normally? Is the long boot times a ROM side issue?