FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][WIP][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.0 For Moto G 2013 [falcon][2017/09/27]

710 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,080

View First Unread Post Reply Email Thread

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • Video Recording
  • Video Playback
  • Audio ( Record and Playback )
  • Flash
  • Led
  • GPS
What's not working :
  • Camera (Take pictures :/) You can use this CAMERA APP for fixed :3 Cameringo
  • SELinux is permissive

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot

Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

TELEGRAM GROUP FOR G 2013

Credits :
  • @luca020400: for working the msm8226 - lineage maintainer
  • @LuK1337: for working the msm8226 - lineage maintainer
  • Motorola: For providing the Kernel Source Code
  • LineageOS Team

Donations :
You don't have to but if you want so...
XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 15.0, ROM for the Moto G

Contributors
Carlos Arriaga, LuK1337, luca020400
Source Code: https://github.com/Unofficial-Moto

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP Recovery
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2017-09-04
Last Updated 2017-09-26
The Following 81 Users Say Thank You to Carlos Arriaga For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Carlos Arriaga Ad-Free

4th September 2017, 02:56 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
Screenshots

The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Carlos Arriaga For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Carlos Arriaga Ad-Free
4th September 2017, 03:32 PM |#4  
Flag Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Damn dude, that was fast! Thank you. Going to try it now for shiz and giggles because I'm sure it's not at all stable.
The Following User Says Thank You to dan.man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dan.man Ad-Free
4th September 2017, 03:59 PM |#5  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 759

Donate to Me
More
Nice Work!
4th September 2017, 05:24 PM |#6  
Flag Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Finally Oreo build for our beloved falcon.. gonna try this now... Thanks dev

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Download link for ROM is not working
4th September 2017, 05:39 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunilSuni

Finally Oreo build for our beloved falcon.. gonna try this now... Thanks dev

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Download link for ROM is not working

link works fine...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carlos Arriaga For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Carlos Arriaga Ad-Free
4th September 2017, 06:23 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
So this thing did not work on my Moto G falcon, it was struck in booting process(bootloop) for like 30 minutes and after that again the booting process started so Lineage OS 15.0 unofficial doesn't boot up so please wait for the next build which would be stable I suppose and DONT FLASH THIS ONE! Thankyou Developer for the build but I'm eagerly waiting for the next build to release and hopefully that one boots up!
4th September 2017, 06:35 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
For me, exept the bugs in the OP, no problem. Thank you very much for develop LOS on Falcon!

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
4th September 2017, 06:45 PM |#10  
Flag Bengaluru

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pranaypathole

So this thing did not work on my Moto G falcon, it was struck in booting process(bootloop) for like 30 minutes and after that again the booting process started so Lineage OS 15.0 unofficial doesn't boot up so please wait for the next build which would be stable I suppose and DONT FLASH THIS ONE! Thankyou Developer for the build but I'm eagerly waiting for the next build to release and hopefully that one boots up!

Successfully flashed on my moto-g

Flashing process clear cache dalvik data system and rebooting recovery
Then flashed ROM and then gapps
The Following User Says Thank You to SunilSuni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SunilSuni Ad-Free
4th September 2017, 06:57 PM |#11  
Flag Bengaluru

More
Checkout these screenshots
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170904-225627.png
Views:	7538
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	4262682   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170904-225653.jpg
Views:	7432
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	4262683   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170904-230537.png
Views:	7352
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	4262684   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170904-231147.png
Views:	7244
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	4262685   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170904-231947.jpg
Views:	7158
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	4262686  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SunilSuni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SunilSuni Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)