Brand new Moto G (Gen 1) came with 4.4.4!

Search This thread

mspadam

Oct 8, 2014
Just got my Moto G a couple of days ago from Virgin in Canada, opened the box and booted it up and it was running 4.4.4 out of box. Was cool to see that :D

Kind of excited for the upcoming Android L release. Hopefully we'll get it on all devices.

MarckozZ

Jan 4, 2013
Argentina
Everyone says this device wont get L, but it is pretty sure it will get it... So, just be patient!! :p One of the funniest things I've read about this subject is that this phone won't get L because of its 4.5" screen.. thats ridiculous! :D since Nexus 4 is getting L and it has 4.6" screen!

mspadam

Oct 8, 2014
Everyone says this device wont get L, but it is pretty sure it will get it... So, just be patient!! :p One of the funniest things I've read about this subject is that this phone won't get L because of its 4.5" screen.. thats ridiculous! :D since Nexus 4 is getting L and it has 4.6" screen!

Agreed. Not only that but it's less than a year old still. I'd be surprised if a phone made by a Google company didn't receive the flagship update, especially when they have a GPE version of it (one of two phones even on the GPE program currently) and especially when the launch model is still only 11 months old.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Motorola is owned by Lenovo... Just saying...

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app