FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Which Version of Android Was Better?

Kitkat 4.4.2
 
1 Vote(s)
11.11%
Kitket 4.4.4
 
8 Vote(s)
88.89%

Moto G XT1033 Running 4.4.4 Stock

46 posts
Thanks Meter: 30
 
By Varun77, Account currently disabled on 14th July 2014, 05:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I Converted My Indian Moto G to GPE And Got The 4.4.4 immediately
No Problems Whatsoever , Single Sim Working With no problems.
Got internal Memory of 12GB+


Here is the working Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzdl_QtEI10


I Followed The Conversion Guide Step by Step And I Got The OTA Updates From Google.
For Those Who All Cant Wait For 4.4.4 Update in India on Moto G , you Can Get It By Converting

Happy Flashing



Hit Thanks if helped
The Following User Says Thank You to Varun77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Varun77 Ad-Free
 
 
14th July 2014, 06:55 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
There is no need to convert to gpe. The ota for Indian ROM is available.
14th July 2014, 04:41 PM |#3  
Vishalculty's Avatar
Member
Flag Delhi/New York
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Converted to GPE while running 4.4.2. Smoothest transition to 4.4.4. :thumbup:

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
14th July 2014, 05:45 PM |#4  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishalculty

Converted to GPE while running 4.4.2. Smoothest transition to 4.4.4. :thumbup:

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app

Awesome
15th July 2014, 03:17 AM |#5  
windylawyer.1712's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hà Nội
Thanks Meter: 481
 
More
then u will get a big trouble to get to stock moto 4.4.2
15th July 2014, 02:58 PM |#6  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by windylawyer.1712

then u will get a big trouble to get to stock moto 4.4.2

I Used GPE Version for a couple of weeks and switched back
I'm currently Running 4.4.2 Stock Rom ( Asia Version )
I have no Problem
I Flashed it the normal way
15th July 2014, 03:14 PM |#7  
windylawyer.1712's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hà Nội
Thanks Meter: 481
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varun77

I Used GPE Version for a couple of weeks and switched back
I'm currently Running 4.4.2 Stock Rom ( Asia Version )
I have no Problem
I Flashed it the normal way

U convert to gpe, then ota to 4.4.4, then flash back to stock normally.That is weird. Cause many threads in general was started cause we get a big trouble when going back to stock 4.4.2 moto firmware.
Some break their bootloader, cant flash via fastboot, stuck at boot screen...
That is really weird
I'm stuck at gpe 4.4.4, and still dont dare to flash back, although i want it.
:sosad:

Gửi từ Super-Android-Phone
15th July 2014, 03:32 PM |#8  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by windylawyer.1712

U convert to gpe, then ota to 4.4.4, then flash back to stock normally.That is weird. Cause many threads in general was started cause we get a big trouble when going back to stock 4.4.2 moto firmware.
Some break their bootloader, cant flash via fastboot, stuck at boot screen...
That is really weird
I'm stuck at gpe 4.4.4, and still dont dare to flash back, although i want it.
:sosad:

Gửi từ Super-Android-Phone

God I Got Scared After Reading The Risks , But I flashed it back without any problem. Maybe Luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to Varun77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Varun77 Ad-Free
15th July 2014, 03:34 PM |#9  
windylawyer.1712's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hà Nội
Thanks Meter: 481
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varun77

God I Got Scared After Reading The Risks , But I flashed it back without any problem. Maybe Luck.

Yep, i had to say that u are very lucky
Now i dont know, how to back to stock in a safe way :-s mine is still working well execpt the battery. Very poor compare to 4.4.2

Gửi từ Super-Android-Phone
15th July 2014, 03:35 PM |#10  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by windylawyer.1712

Yep, i had to say that u are very lucky
Now i dont know, how to back to stock in a safe way :-s mine is still working well execpt the battery. Very poor compare to 4.4.2

Gửi từ Super-Android-Phone

Ill Try Flashing My Device Again And Give You a proper Working Procedure , Chill
The Following User Says Thank You to Varun77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Varun77 Ad-Free
15th July 2014, 05:03 PM |#11  
Vishalculty's Avatar
Member
Flag Delhi/New York
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by windylawyer.1712

Yep, i had to say that u are very lucky
Now i dont know, how to back to stock in a safe way :-s mine is still working well execpt the battery. Very poor compare to 4.4.2

Gửi từ Super-Android-Phone


Hi windy
Can you please post the battery stats. I am getting WAY better battery on converted GPE 4.4.4 than on 4.4.2.

I would think I err on classifying myself as a heavy user. But I have got more than 6/6 and a half hours screen on time per day(15 hr day between charges) for the last week or so. This on dalvik(need to run some Xposed modules which ffs should start supporting ART by now)


Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1405439888402.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	2853031   Click image for larger version

Name:	1405439920941.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	2853037   Click image for larger version

Name:	1405439948342.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	2853038  
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishalculty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vishalculty Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes