[PETITION] Marshmallow Update per Moto G 2013

Search This thread

LeleStasy

Dec 11, 2014
Hello everyone, I know that is something almost impossible but I have tried to launch a petition to motorola / lenovo to ensure that releases least marshmallow on the fantastic moto g 2013, all you have to do is a little sign at this link:

thanks in advance to all those who will participate.

p.s. sorry for my bad english

Debanka

Sep 9, 2013
Assam
Oh man..you're still stuck with petitions while Motorola has been eaten by Lenovo..
I understand the initial hesitation for unlocking bootloader and flashing a custom rom. It is assumed that custom roms will never be as stable as stock roms and it will keep rebooting,apps crashing..and what not. .
Listen man, moto g 2013 is history long back. If you want marshmallow,unlock bootloader first, unlocking the bootloader of motorola had been one of the easiest and it has great developers. There are plenty of marshmallow roms and after I write this post, I am going to download the updated Nougat rom by @srisurya95. I have been using it since 28 Sep and its smooth,stable, never had a single random reboot or any wild battery drain. Enter the world of custom roms and forget the official support. Here's the link to the rom.
http://xdaforums.com/moto-g/development/rom-aosp-oms-substratum-moto-g-t3469861

Mar 23, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Hello everyone, I know that is something almost impossible but I have tried to launch a petition to motorola / lenovo to ensure that releases least marshmallow on the fantastic moto g 2013, all you have to do is a little sign at this link:

People launch petitions for literally anything these days.

Reactions: sankarshan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Moto did treat Falcon very well compared to how other OEMs behave.
    Jelly Bean (4.3) - KitKat (4.4.2) - KitKat (4.4.4) - Lollipop (5.0.1) - Lollipop (5.1)​

And there already is a Stock Motorola Marshmallow ROM available:
    IMO moto g 2103 is the only phone which got the best update from the manufacture till date

People launch petitions for literally anything these days.