The wait is over, now I am offering to you the Motorola official Lollipop 5.1 for the MOTO G 4G Peregrine!
This ROM is an official Moto G 4G, the file was captured during the OTA update!
Special Thanks by capturing the OTA: Antonio Diogo Junior/Raphael vikking
NOTE: You do not need unlocked bootloader. Functional in linked unit.
No user liable for any damage that may occur to your phone. Do so at your own risk.
- Being in the ROM 4.4.4 Stock and Stock Recovery.
- System Version 21:11:56! To check go to Settings> About phone.
- ZIP OTA 5.1 Moto G 4G.
- Battery with at least 60% charged.
IIf your system version is not 21:11:56
May be to give error, just make KK 4.4.3 downgrade: https://mega.co.nz/#!FFZQkTSJ!lW6Lmk...eP1oKaa1PQXtmQ
Then download via OTA 4.4.4
Download the ZIP Lollipop 5.1 Moto G 4G RETAIL:
Option 1: https://mega.co.nz/#!MAxEDBab!udqI61...5BBXmpwR4elDeo
Option 2: https://mega.nz/#!CJI0lbxK!udqI61zis...5BBXmpwR4elDeo
After conforms to the above requirements, Let's get started!
1. Place the Zip 5.1 file in the root of your phone or in internal memory.
2. Restart your phone and enter bootloader mode by pressing the Power button + Volume Less for about four seconds and release then will open an options menu.
3. Now with Less Volume scroll down to the recovey option and press the volume More button.
4. Wait until a fallen little robot, when it appears press the Volume button + More Power button for about 10 seconds then will show the recovery options.
5. Now with the files in the device's internal memory down with less volume button and select the APPLY UPDATE FROM SDCARD option, now look at the ZIP file of the update and select it.
Now just wait for the update process to be finalized.
PRINT PEREGRINE Lollipop Android 5.1:
If you liked your like and comment