Originally Posted by ben cherian
Guys, how do you calibrate the battery after flashing a ROM ?
After frequently flashing some custom ROMs, now on a rom, the fone gets switched off at around 16-18% and when switch on just after plugging the charger the battery shows 35% charge. This happens even after some repeated fully draining battery and then fully recharging back to 100%.
I don't know if it'll work with the custom ROM but it had worked for my non rooted moto G. It's worth a try though.
1. Turn your phone on and charge it for 8 hours or more.
2. Unplug the charger.
3. Turn your phone off and charge it for one hour.
4. Unplug the charger.
5. Turn on the phone and wait 2 minutes.
6. Turn your phone off and charge it for one hour.
7. Unplug, turn it on and use as normal.
Your battery must be calibrated by now.
Hope it helps.