No in today's tutorial I will show you how to root your Moto G in simple steps.
NOTE: THIS TUTORIAL IS FOR PEOPLE WITH UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER ONLY
1) Ensure your battery is charged to above 60% this will avoid a dead battery from corrupting the process.
2) XT1033 Lollipop Root Kit by ChainFire : DOWNLOAD
3) Minimal ADB & Fastboot Drivers : DOWNLOAD
4) A Little bit of time.
Booting Your Device to Fastboot mode
If you know how to get into fastboot mode then you can skip this part of tutorial & head directly to the next step.
1) Turn of your mobile phone
2) Now hold ' Volume Down + Power ' for 3 to 4seconds which will boot into the bootloader.
Voila! you've just booted into fastboot mode.
Checking whether XT1033 is detected in fastboot mode
Will bringing up the bootloader on your device its time for us to check whether your device is detected by the computer in fastboot mode. Now for following this step you must download the Minimal ADB & Fastboot Drivers from the link provided in the Prerequisites section & install it with default location on your computer
1) Connect your device & Open the ' Minimal ADB & Fastboot ' from the new shortcut thats made on the desktop, If you are not able to find it then navigate to C:\Program Files (or) Program Files(x86) \Minimal ADB and Fastboot\ and open " py_cmd.exe "
2) Now type the below code
If it results something that is familiar to the below image then you're good to proceed if not the make sure you followed all the steps correctly, if you still doesnt get it correct then leave a comment I'll be very happy to help you.
Rooting Moto G XT1033
Proceed with this step only if everything stated in the above steps has come out correctly.
1) Unzip the ' CF-Auto-Root-xxx-xxx-xxx.zip ' file to a separate folder on your computer.
2) Run the " root-windows.bat " file & press the space bar.
3) Wait for a while for the process to finish & your device will reboot.
Voila! you have successfully rooted your device. Check for " Super SU " app in your app drawer.
Please leave a comment below & share the post If you really wanna thank me
I'm the sole owner of the wesite that is mentioned in images & hold every right for the content. I didn't copy it from any where.