Post Reply Email Thread
3rd January 2018, 10:56 PM |#21  
Flag Córdoba
Thanks Meter: 647

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lCrD512

Happy New Year to Everyone!!
Release 3 is out. Download links in first post.
Changes:

Code:
Jan 09, 2018:
implement zen-tune: kernel tuning for interactivity
re-added powersuspend driver
zram increased from 512mb->768mb
cpu boost pre-configured
enabled adaptive low memory killer by default
tweaked deadline and row scheduler
tweaked westwood tcp congestion avoidance algorithm
changed default i/o scheduler to zen
added crc check toggle (disabled by default)
added gentle fair sleepers toggle (disabled by default)
slight undervolt and other power efficient optimizations
disabled some debugging
enabled arch power
added suspend_again handler (update for quick wake-up driver)
added led blink support
implement fast idling of cpu on partial system load
optimized console frame buffer to improve performance
other misc. fixes
fixed simple_ondemand crash

Reminders:
Do not reflash magisk if already flashed (root shall be retained). Just flash the kernel zip in twrp and reboot.
Lineage users shall enable mono audio under Settings->Accessibility for audio to work.

Thanks for the update. But the last one is for arm64? Because the name doesn't say that like the others 2.. I think it is for 64 bit rom, but I want to be sure

4th January 2018, 04:42 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 807

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldiomedi

Thanks for the update. But the last one is for arm64? Because the name doesn't say that like the others 2.. I think it is for 64 bit rom, but I want to be sure

Yes it is for arm64.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lCrD512 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lCrD512 Ad-Free
5th January 2018, 02:35 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
I installed the latest version r3. but I lost the notification and battery Light. Some fix? Thanks
5th January 2018, 05:20 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejo2108

I installed the latest version r3. but I lost the notification and battery Light. Some fix? Thanks

Some logs? Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lCrD512 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lCrD512 Ad-Free
6th January 2018, 04:20 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i flash r3 and mi phone showme black screen and loked all phone not respond why?
7th January 2018, 08:40 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

More
UPDATE: Release 3.1
Release 3.1 is up with a minor fix and addition:
  • fixed notification led on supported roms
  • added maple i/o scheduler
Reminders:
  • No need to reflash magisk if already flashed.
  • For audio enable mono audio under Settings->Accessibilty
  • For fp as power/lock, either use button mapper app or ex kernel manager to configure (screenshots). This implementation works with single tap to lock or put device to sleep (just how we unlock) instead of stock behaviour of long press fp to sleep.
  • Report issues with proper logs it provides more info than just saying something doesn't work.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lCrD512 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lCrD512 Ad-Free
10th January 2018, 06:52 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile
Thanks for the contribution, is it compatible with AICP 13.1? It would be great :RE
10th January 2018, 10:30 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacoro

Thanks for the contribution, is it compatible with AICP 13.1? It would be great :RE

It works like a charm in AICP 13.1. thanks to the dev...
11th January 2018, 10:52 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Works very well with aicp 13.1 rom
12th January 2018, 03:58 PM |#30  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 6

More
@lCrD512 Thanks working very efficiently with LineageOS 15.1 64bit.
I have some requests/doubts regarding some options, if they can be implemented by default, because of lack of knowledge I don't prefer using kernel managers. They are complicated for me and I fear accidentally changing some unwanted stuff.
I know as a dev you guys leave most options default or don't enable them because everyone's preference is different but if any other workaround is possible it'll be appreciated.
Only a few things: Color control for burn-in issues, Fingerprint to sleep or lock device, changing governors and if possible any workaround to activate led while charging the battery.
Thanks
Sorry to disturb, I tried contacting you through Telegram for better interaction but you haven't seen my message yet
13th January 2018, 07:36 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlokSaxena

I have some requests/doubts regarding some options, if they can be implemented by default
Only a few things: Color control for burn-in issues, Fingerprint to sleep or lock device, changing governors and if possible any workaround to activate led while charging the battery.

Yes, they can be implemented/enabled by default but are not done because as you said everyone has their own preference. Kernel manager is the easiest way to control these options but if you want to do it manually you'll need root and a terminal app.
Following are some commands you'll be executing (press enter after typing each command, ignore $ and #) in the terminal app to change/modify things:

1) Grant root access to shell.
Code:
$ su

1.1) To enable fp to sleep or work as home button: (should work on this and elementalx kernel, may or may not work with other kernels)
Single tap on fp will lock the device and if held longer should give power/reboot menu
Code:
# echo "1" > /sys/homebutton/enable (0 to disable)

# echo "116" > /sys/homebutton/key (116 for lock/power and 102 for home)

# echo "25" > /sys/homebutton/vib_strength (to control vibration for this feature only, default is 30)

1.2) For setting rgb values for screen burn problem:
Code:
# echo "r g b" > /sys/devices/platform/kcal_ctrl.0/kcal ("r g b" = values you want, 256 is default for all)

Example: # echo "200 170 185" > /sys/devices/platform/kcal_ctrl.0/kcal

1.3) To trigger LED light while charging the device:
Code:
# echo "battery-charging" > /sys/class/leds/charging/trigger (to disable use "none")

OR (just in case, both are same anyway)

# echo "battery-charging" > /sys/devices/soc.0/leds-atc-20/leds/chraging/trigger (to disable use "none")

1.4) For changing available CPU governors: interactive (default), ondemand, conservative, performance, powersave
Code:
# echo "ondemand" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor (big cluster)

# echo "ondemand" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpufreq/scaling_governor (little cluster)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lCrD512 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lCrD512 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)