Nederland

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161113-132847.jpg
    Screenshot_20161113-132847.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 1,222

StonedYoda

May 1, 2011
Nederland
Yea but I didn't go pass home screen, I reflagged, reflashed Gapps and everything seems to be working

Mine only does that when I go to the settings on most apps. I figured it was because I am using a Substratum Legacy theme. The theme is supposed to work on 7.1 but if your phone did it too, it must be the source code cuz I'm back on beanstalk.

Reactions: mahesvr

ldiomedi

Oct 11, 2011
Córdoba
Is there a changelog somewhere? I just update and I like to see the changes. Btw, awesome rom in stability and battery..

Shreps

Recognized Developer
Feb 13, 2012
Paris
moto.shreps.fr
AOKP Official - Moto G4/G4 Plus

Hi there,

We're going official for athene. For now I will keep building on my own, and when the AOKP will starts nightly builds, athene should be there :)

No Gapps after apply update

Enviado de meu Moto G4 usando Tapatalk
Which Gapps are you using ? Can you try with another one like BankS ?

Tested it. Can record but can't play the recordings. Installed from 6.0.1 stock.
Which variant ? You should have the N firmware as mentionned in first post.

Hello guys,

How's the battery life, on this rom
Quite good, but let others answer with their feeling

Is the latest build 11/13 or 11/15? If 11/15, please point me in that direction?
Beta build today on my website

Is there a changelog somewhere? I just update and I like to see the changes. Btw, awesome rom in stability and battery..
It's now official, so I suggest you to check Gerrit AOKP : http://gerrit.aokp.co/#/q/status:merged

Shreps

Recognized Developer
Feb 13, 2012
Paris
moto.shreps.fr
@Shreps, since you've released beta, what is the status of the bugs? Is video recording fixed?

It has always working fine on my variant (XT1642) with N firmware base.
This ROM is daily usable, that's why I pushed it to AOKP official & beta.
I will update the bug list depending on your feedback guys, with proper logs and context to reproduce.

Top Liked Posts