#include "std_disclaimer.h" /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project and CyanogenMod with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS please visit Gerrit Code Review.
- Mostly everything except for those mentioned in this list.
- Permissive SELinux
- Flashlight and Video recording
- Get ROM and GApps and put it in phone.
- Boot to recovery mode.
- Do a factory reset. If you are coming from some previous version of LineageOS itself then this step is optional.
- Flash ROM, then flash GApps.
- Reboot. First boot will take time.
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Phone Informations * LineageOS version * Gapps version What you did: * Wipe data: y/n * Upgrade from previous official cm build: y/n * Restore with titanium backup: y/n You're using (if yes write which one) : * Task killer * Phone cleaner / Battery enhancer apps * Non-stock kernel * Modified kernel settings * Other mods Bug info: * Last version it worked on * Repro steps
LineageOS 15.x, ROM for the Moto G4 Plus
Dreamstar, vache, rajatgupta1998, rahulsnair
Source Code: https://github.com/TeamButter
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock N
Based On: LineageOS
Beta Release Date: 2018-11-07
Last Updated 2018-11-08