FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL][XT16xx] OmniROM for Moto G4/Plus [Athene]

1,056 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,851
 
By golden-guy, Senior Member on 2nd December 2018, 01:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th December 2018, 11:58 AM |#101  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 593
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdausr11

With latest update 23DEC photos work for me, with inbuilt Kamera, but also with Footej Camera and Open Camera.
Both phone cameras work.
In open camera I had to enable Android-5-Camera2-API in settings.

What about flash? Is it in synch? Exposures taken in the dark, are they ok?
What about taking two pictures in a row? Isn't every 2nd picture still green?
The Following User Says Thank You to jer194 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jer194 Ad-Free
 
 
26th December 2018, 08:35 AM |#102  
Junior Member
Flag vadodara
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
great job but rear camera is not working and volte is not working but good network
26th December 2018, 09:20 AM |#103  
xdausr11's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer194

What about flash? Is it in synch? Exposures taken in the dark, are they ok?
What about taking two pictures in a row? Isn't every 2nd picture still green?

I have only tested simple functionality in daylight. But you are right, with Open Camera it is still buggy. I had not tested second picture. But true, it is still green. Flash does not work even when enabled.

I cannot upload log files yet as I am new here.
The Following User Says Thank You to xdausr11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xdausr11 Ad-Free
26th December 2018, 02:37 PM |#104  
Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Anyone can share boot.img of omni latest build plz..I've forgot to backup
26th December 2018, 03:16 PM |#105  
Heeth21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 198
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makash720

Anyone can share boot.img of omni latest build plz..I've forgot to backup

You can find the boot.img in the ROM zip file. Just extract it and it will be there.
PS: And I am not on Omni otherwise I would have shared it here
26th December 2018, 03:18 PM |#106  
Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heeth21

You can find the boot.img in the ROM zip file. Just extract it and it will be there.
PS: And I am not on Omni otherwise I would have shared it here

I've flashed via ota and deleted the package
27th December 2018, 05:57 PM |#107  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer194

Isn't every 2nd picture still green?

Of course, sometime it takes green pictures.
30th December 2018, 12:43 PM |#108  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 593
 
More
xref 181223 vs. 181230 differences

@golden-guy: is there an easy way to check what changed, for the weeklies?

https://omni.cmxlog.com/8.1/athene/ doesn't seem to be available for Pie,
and also I couldn't find any changelog in /system/etc (like for other ROMs) ...
30th December 2018, 12:59 PM |#109  
golden-guy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 3,851
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer194

xref 181223 vs. 181230 differences

@golden-guy: is there an easy way to check what changed, for the weeklies?

https://omni.cmxlog.com/8.1/athene/ doesn't seem to be available for Pie,
and also I couldn't find any changelog in /system/etc (like for other ROMs) ...

Each weekly gets its own topic, you can check on Omni gerrit: https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/q/topic...status:merged)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to golden-guy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift golden-guy Ad-Free
30th December 2018, 01:18 PM |#110  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 593
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by golden-guy

Each weekly gets its own topic, you can check on Omni gerrit: https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/q/topic...status:merged)

Thanks for your immediate response, that's quite useful (to me at least)!

Add-on question though:
Is it something which can be used systematically?
Eg replacing '30' by '23' (the previous weekly) results in an empty page ...
31st December 2018, 12:11 AM |#111  
golden-guy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 3,851
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer194

Thanks for your immediate response, that's quite useful (to me at least)!

Add-on question though:
Is it something which can be used systematically?
Eg replacing '30' by '23' (the previous weekly) results in an empty page ...

Normally it is. This week's topic was not a good example though (should have been 29 instead)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to golden-guy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift golden-guy Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes