4.15 is the final build
/* * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Please read the help thread before you point out issues here. It has been created specifically to help new users to adapt to custom roms easier. Before you post your issue, please check if it has already been reported and if a fix has already been mentioned.
When you post a bug or mention an issue, it is assumed that you are running no additional mods that could cause that bug/issue. If you have made any additional changes, you need to mention that when you mention the bug/issue, else it confuses all users and I waste time looking to a bug that doesn't even exist. (1,2,3) is a classic example of this.
I have given in to frequent complaints of volume being too low on this rom and have restored it to the values found in other roms. That said, I will be in no way responsible if you hurt your ears as a result of the high volume. You have been warned.
Plus users take note. You need to be running an N modem to fix fingerprint issues.
Reliance Jio users, take note. Jio needs mobile data to work. If you change mobile data to a different sim in a dual sim environment, Jio sim will deactivate itself. Its not a bug.
Use Cameringo or builtin snap camera to record video. Video recording with Moto camera doesn't work. HTC camera seems to work the best.
- Status Bar date
- Network Traffic Indicators
- Double Tap to sleep on lockscreen
- Ambient display battery indicator
- Additional QS Tiles
- Superuser indicator toggle
- Lockscreen charging information
- Bluetooth easy toggle
- Wifi easy toggle
- Toggle to disable suggestions & tile summaries
- Unlink notification volume
- Pixel navigation bar and animation
- Full Substratum OMS theme support
- Alarm blocker
- Wakelock blocker
- Selinux Switch
- and more....
From stock / other custom roms
- Plus users have to be on N modem. For models that can't flash N modem, you will have issues with fingerprint registration.
- Copy the ROM zip on your phone
- Reboot in TWRP Recovery mode
- Backup your phone!
- Format/Wipe system, cache, dalvik, data
- Flash/Install ROM
- Flash/Install Gapps of your choice ( smallest package recommended )
Upgrade from previous build
- Download the update via OTA app.
- Reboot in TWRP Recovery mode
- Format/Wipe only cache, dalvik
- Flash/Install ROM
- Flash/Install Gapps of your choice ( smallest package recommended ). This step is not a must.
Changelog for the latest build can be accessed from this link.
Normal version without HAL3 : Latest build - here || Older builds ( version < 4.5 ) - here / ( version >= 4.5 ) - here
Modified version with HAL3 : Latest build - here || Older builds - here
GAPPS : Beans GApps Mini || OpenGapps
RECOVERY : https://goo.gl/u9tNjm
Other important links
Magisk ( MagiskManager app, magisk installer/uninstaller zip's : https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...mless-t3473445
LineageSU ( Installer and uninstaller zip's : https://download.lineageos.org/extras
SuperSU : ( Uninstall using the app ) : http://www.supersu.com/download
A review by @1chrome can be accessed from this link.
A video review of the rom can be accessed here. Thank @fr3d0x for this.
Note that the screenshots seen above are not the default look of the ROM. It comes with Pixel UI by default. Screenshots are using Coalfield substratum theme and Retrorika icon pack.
You will be notified via the OTA app when there is an update.
App restore using hypershell in Titanium backup doesn't work. Data restore works. Works from v4.14.
You are allowed to report bugs only in this thread.
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
What is your-- Radio (baseband): ROM version: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: LOSSettings/Performance settings (other than stock): Dual SIM: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
If you need a custom splash screen with Invicta logo, check this post. Thanks to
@1chrome for the initiative.
- Some users have reported that they are unable to share screenshots/images from the gallery or filemanager. Though I personally have not come across this issue, if you do have this issue, have a look here for a possible fix.
- Please make sure that your DPI under Settings->Display->Display Size is set to default, else motorola camera doesn't seem to work. Users of model xt1622 who have reported camera issues also check if you have made any changes to your dpi. Thanks to @zeomal for pointing this out.
- For app sharing applications like xender,shareit etc.. to work, you need to disable mobile data. Check this post.
@Silesh.Nair - Project lead
@1chrome - UI designer
Others who i have missed intentionally
Sources for Athene
@r1l_Alex_? ( Multiple times, lost count )
@Mr. Obsolet ( Multiple times, lost count )
@gavron ( Multiple )
@pastorbob62 ( Multiple )
Kai Min?en ( Don't know your user name on xda )
Philip Wehrheim ( Don't know your user name on xda )
Joao Henrique Queiroz ( Don't know your user name on xda )
Robert Rhumba ( Don't know your user name on xda )
It's fine to just click Thanks! or enjoy my work without saying anything.
A donation is to show appreciation of the work I have done already.
A donation is not by any means in expectation of future work.
A donation doesn't entitle for preferred/private support/requests.
A donation is meant as a gift - always appreciated, never required.