I have downgraded my phone successfully and this should also work for other variants.
So let's Start
- Phone with Unlocked bootloader
- Drivers Installed
- Phone Charged to 50%
- Phone having Nougat Soak Test
- mfastboot and adb
How To :
- First Setup adb and Fastboot , by extracting the mfastboot-v2 file in the C:\ directory. So that the files are in a folder in the C directory. Ill name this folder as adb.
- Download the correct firmware(Stock Marshmallow) for your device , I have links to all down below.
- Extract the firmware files in the same adb folder.
- Download the run.bat file . Link below
- copy the run.bat file inside the adb folder
- Open your phone in bootloader mode by first turning off your phone. Then pressing and holding power and volume down at the same time for around 3 seconds.
- Connect your phone to your computer via a usb cable
- Double click and run the run.bat file.
- After the window closes. Start the phone by selecting the start option in the bootloader mode.
- Tap the power button to start.
- That's it Now you have successfully downgraded to Marshmallow.
You can also Follow the Video i made on my channel :
RUN.bat : http://www.mediafire.com/file/6i92vcoa5m1oslb/run.bat
XT1622 & XT1621 :http://www.filefactory.com/file/1pqu...T_CFC.xml.zip#
XT1641-XT1643 : http://www.filefactory.com/file/6jgq...LT_CFC.xml.zip
XT1625(US) : https://accounts.motorola.com/ssoaut...ecovery-images
FOR REST FIND FROM THIS SITE : http://www.filefactory.com/folder/c6...show=25&page=1