[EOL][APP][ALPHA][8.1/9.0] Google Camera MGCB [ARM64][HDR+]

Search This thread

rajatgupta1998

Jan 12, 2015
Shimla
Moto G4 Plus
OnePlus 6
This is a Google Camera mod which can be installed on Moto G4/Plus. This mod is meant for Oreo 8.1 / Pie 9.0 64 bit ROMs only. Limited things work on it as of now, keeping in mind that the current state of Camera on Oreo is not stable as of now. But yes, you can still try this mod. I am just sharing his work, for the version which works on athene.

Keep in mind the following things:
I am not the complete owner of this mod, credits to @Titan068 for testing and trying out the mod initially.
This mod will work only on arm64 Oreo ROMs so don't bother reporting issues regarding installation on Stock ROM or Nougat/Oreo ARM ROMs. Uninstall any other Google Camera mod if you have it already.
I am not involved in the development of this mod, so don't expect detailed help from me. Support here is just Community based.
The settings are to be kept as the following else the app will crash. (Blame moto :3 :p ) The in app settings can be a bit laggy, be patient.

SUPPORT LEVEL OVERRIDE = LEGACY JPEG

SUPPORTED HW LEVEL BACK CAMERA = FULL

SUPPORTED HW LEVEL FRONT CAMERA = FULL

Panaroma Resolution = High

Config Camera = Pixel 2017 (DR Dogfood)

Set other settings as per the second screenshot below.

Do not click photos very fast from this app, just like any other camera on Oreo, green photos might ghost you :3
Return to any other app before clicking the next photograph. :good:

Download:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=818070582850494895

p94yf4e.png

kMdmclF.png

Last edited:

abhi212b

Feb 16, 2016
Noida
www.youtube.com
Can anyone test out these settings as well??
No GREEN IMAGES! (tested in good lighting! :p) you can click images quickly.! ;)
In low light, 3 images are fine, however, 1st is without flash, 2nd with flash, 3rd one has very low light. (given the flash is set to automatic)
Let me know! :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_Camera_20180317-195653.png
    Screenshot_Camera_20180317-195653.png
    98.5 KB · Views: 5,616
  • Screenshot_Camera_20180317-195835.png
    Screenshot_Camera_20180317-195835.png
    153.2 KB · Views: 5,524

rajatgupta1998

Jan 12, 2015
Shimla
Moto G4 Plus
OnePlus 6
No GREEN IMAGES! (tested in good lighting! :p) you can click images quickly.! ;)
In low light, 3 images are fine, however, 1st is without flash, 2nd with flash, 3rd one has very low light. (given the flash is set to automatic)

Great. No more green photos. You can click photos continuously.

Awesome, working great. Adding to the OP. :good:

No?
60fps works in Moto g4 plus?

No

__init__

May 27, 2017
How do I get to the settings? Every activity crashes the app. I'm running RRemix64 (android 8.1)

abhi212b

Feb 16, 2016
Noida
www.youtube.com
How do I get to the settings? Every activity crashes the app. I'm running RRemix64 (android 8.1)

If the camera crashes, clear data and then start again!

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Oh.! Its your rom.! ;)

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Update!
Support level override setting works on zsl as well for me! I am on RR! Did not notice any change in the image quality though!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a Google Camera mod which can be installed on Moto G4/Plus. This mod is meant for Oreo 8.1 / Pie 9.0 64 bit ROMs only. Limited things work on it as of now, keeping in mind that the current state of Camera on Oreo is not stable as of now. But yes, you can still try this mod. I am just sharing his work, for the version which works on athene.

Keep in mind the following things:
    I am not the complete owner of this mod, credits to @Titan068 for testing and trying out the mod initially.
    This mod will work only on arm64 Oreo ROMs so don't bother reporting issues regarding installation on Stock ROM or Nougat/Oreo ARM ROMs. Uninstall any other Google Camera mod if you have it already.
    I am not involved in the development of this mod, so don't expect detailed help from me. Support here is just Community based.
    The settings are to be kept as the following else the app will crash. (Blame moto :3 :p ) The in app settings can be a bit laggy, be patient.

SUPPORT LEVEL OVERRIDE = LEGACY JPEG

SUPPORTED HW LEVEL BACK CAMERA = FULL

SUPPORTED HW LEVEL FRONT CAMERA = FULL

Panaroma Resolution = High

Config Camera = Pixel 2017 (DR Dogfood)

Set other settings as per the second screenshot below.

Do not click photos very fast from this app, just like any other camera on Oreo, green photos might ghost you :3
    Return to any other app before clicking the next photograph. :good:

Download:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=818070582850494895

p94yf4e.png

kMdmclF.png
    Updated the OP with the most suitable settings. :good: :fingers-crossed:
    You are senior member port a gcam for us and if you cant keep your mouth shut and dont ask because there is no cam with portrait mode for athene.
    I just asked is there potrait mode. I didn't ask you or your moron mind or someone to build one for me. And you should know how to talk to people on a public forum.
    Video is working for me.
    Set "Supported HW Level Front Camera" to Level_3.
    Close Settings.
    Now, to use video recording, change to front camera -> set to video recording.
    You are now able to change between the cameras and to make videos.
    This procedure is needed every time you want to record videos after the camera was closed.

I'm on the latest nitrogene OS.