Moto g5s plus + telephoto lens vs xiaomi mi A1

Search This thread

skymountain

Jul 7, 2017
hi everyone
i want to buy a new phone, a moto g5s plus or a xiaomi mi A1. In my country they have similar price (the xiaomi is a bit more expensive). the only reason im intersted in the the mi a1 is because of its thelphoto lens. so, i want to know if buying the moto + 2x or 3x lens i will be able to make the same portrait effect as the xiaomi does natively. since the moto has a bigger aperture it may take better photos. i dont know id it is any possibilty of attaching the lens with the moto g5s plus.
Has anyone done this before?

P: if you any sample pls post it. i will appreciate your colaboration.
Thanks

muklshakya123

Sep 6, 2014
Agra
Getting an additional lens with G5S+ isn't good idea if you're only concerned about portrait pictures coz Xiaomi A1 has one of the best portrait mode even better than Oneplus.

But the low light and overall picture quality of G5S+ is a way better, so choose wisely what you really want

Reactions: skymountain

Darshan0258

Dec 26, 2016
ahmedabad
I am a moto g5s plus user. If you want to buy a phone than you should go for mi a1. The portaints on mi a1 are so much better than moto g5s plus.

And the mi a1 is lower in cost than that of moto g5s plus

Reactions: skymountain

skymountain

Jul 7, 2017
Which one will give me more resolution / quality when I zoom a photo? For example a white board lesson.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Getting an additional lens with G5S+ isn't good idea if you're only concerned about portrait pictures coz Xiaomi A1 has one of the best portrait mode even better than Oneplus.

But the low light and overall picture quality of G5S+ is a way better, so choose wisely what you really want
    I am a moto g5s plus user. If you want to buy a phone than you should go for mi a1. The portaints on mi a1 are so much better than moto g5s plus.

And the mi a1 is lower in cost than that of moto g5s plus
    i find G5S+ better in picture resolution and quality