FASTER, SMOOTHER & SMARTER
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot. * */
The purpose of this kernel is to provide a stable up-to-date kernel. The focus is to Improve Your Phone's Performance and Battery Life.
Further more Providing a Feature Pack Kernel without Eliminating Stability.
Almost All Features are Toggle able so Rest is up to you ; )
- Compiled with CLANG-9.0.2
- Up to date with the latest stable Linux version (3.18.138)
- Patches from Code Aurora Forum targeting GPU, touchscreen/video, storage, and sound.
- Mainline Linux patches for CFQ and media memory allocation.
- Several subsystems converted to use power efficient workqueues.
- Westwood as the default congestion algorithm
- tcp_westwood optimizations for better speeds
- Added Maple & Anxiety I/O scheduler [default-anxiety]
- Added KCAL color control v2
- Added Minimum/maximum backlight control
- Added KLAPSE (Kernel Live Display Module)
- Added Vibration Intensity control
- Added Wake gestures (thanks to @flar2)
- Added Boeffla Wakelock Blocker
- Available to flash with AnyKernel2 (thanks to @osm0sis)
- Added some entropy tweaks that you will not understand
- Added new CPU governors & i/o Schedulers.
- fsync on/off [default -off]
- Added DTS_Eagle sound processing [both HpX & Ultra Support]
- Some Audio Improvements for you AudioPhiles
- CPUFreq - Interactive optimizations
- Tons of Memory Improvements.
- Added Event Based CPU input Boost.
- Added DevFreq Boost
- Faster FP Wakeup & Display Wakeup
- kgsl, devfreq increase workerthread priority
- some arm64 upstreams from mainline
- enabled ULPS on all displays
- Added Slimbus OC
- Added USB Fast Charging [enabled by default]
- Remove Debugging from LowMemoryKiller.
- Updated & Optimized Haptics Driver
- Increased haptic voltage [->2100]
- Increased max charge capacity to 85
- Added State Notifier Support
- Enabled High Performance Audio by default
- Silenced Log Spam & DMESG spam from many drivers
- And many miscellaneous stuff, just stalk at my git.
-> Yes FocusFix is there
- Simply flash the provided zip file via TWRP over your custom ROM installation. No need to wipe anything!
- Before flashing you may want to backup the "Boot" partition. Restore it to revert any changes.
- Make sure that you are not connected to charger and let the kernel get stable.
- Flashing a ROM will overwrite this kernel: You'll have to flash the kernel zip again after updating your ROM.
- Before reporting an issue please check that it only occurs when having this kernel installed. Otherwise it may be an issue with the ROM.
- The above also applies the other way around: Don't report issues to the maintainer of a ROM unless they also occur without this kernel.
- Be aware that performance issues are very likely related to your personal settings. Don't blame me for your modifications.
- Always use the latest Kernel release with the latest build of you ROM of choice. If the kernel is much newer than the ROM or the other way around weird issues may arise.
- Due to Tons of Commits its not possible to give credits to everyone but I respect them. Please Check Github History for all Commits.
LIKE MY WORK ? Leave a Thanks
Want to buy a cup of coffee for me
MAYHEM-KERNEL, Kernel for the Moto G5S Plus
Source Code: https://github.com/ronaxdevil/mayhem_kernel
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Release: Juggernaut
Stable Release Date: 2019-04-10