Additional Features over Official TWRP:
- Supports flashing of both 32bit and 64bit ROMs and Kernels.
- OREO Images/ROMs support.
- Decryption and Encryption support.
- No SuperSU by default.
- No TWRP app.
- No HTC Dumlock cruft.
Updated pigz compressor (slightly faster and more tolerant of corruption).
- NTFS support(Both Read and Write).
- Covers more partitions for nandroid backup (OEM, FSG and FSC).
Experimental support for SD cards that are partitioned for partial adopted storage and partial removable storage.
- Faster I/O performance.
- Fixed Gapps/aroma freeze issues.
IMPORTANT!!! : READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO FLASHING PROCESS..!!
- At first boot twrp will ask for "Swipe to allow modifications for /system" and if you choose to allow it system partition will get modified. So if you choose to reboot back to OS without performing anything in twrp, the OS won't boot (as verity check is enabled in stock OS/kernel) . To avoid this you have to flash either Magisk or flash any of the verity disabler zips available on xda.
- Force encryption is enabled by default in stock OS and twrp will successfully decrypt /data at first boot if all goes well
- If in case decryption doesn't go fine, twrp will popup a dialog box asking for password and that means decryption went wrong and you would need to wipe data once via twrp wipe options and reboot back to twrp for functioning of /data
Using Existing TWRP:
Other Methods(Fastboot) :
- Make sure you have unlocked bootloader
- Reboot to bootloader
- Enter following command in terminal: fastboot flash recovery twrp-****.img (if you want permanent flash) or fastboot boot twrp-****.img (if you want temporary boot)
Incase your device is encrypted (while coming from stock rom), Follow these steps to decrypt:
Now you are free to use Stock ROM (Decrypted) or Flash any custom rom you want.
Download Links: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=216298
TWRP Themes: Check 3rd post
Known Issues: None || Report if you find any.
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL][Sanders] TWRP-3.2.1-r20 (64bit Supported!), Tool/Utility for the Moto G5S Plus
Source Code: https://github.com/CheckYourScreen/t...torola_sanders
Current Stable Version: r20
Stable Release Date: 2018-04-04
Last Updated 2018-04-04