Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][10.0][sanders] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/18]

64 posts
Thanks Meter: 137

By Jorge Lucas, Member on 13th November 2019, 04:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

PixelExperience for Moto G (5S) Plus [sanders]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
PixelExperience 10, ROM for the Moto G5S Plus

Contributors
Jorge Lucas
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Based On: PixelExperience

Version Information
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Jorge Lucas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jorge Lucas Ad-Free
13th November 2019, 08:30 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Great... ❤
The Following User Says Thank You to mightyjai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mightyjai Ad-Free
13th November 2019, 11:50 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unable to call on Jio Sim
I tried calling on the volte unabled sim and am unable to recieve or make calls either. Tried changing the sim slot from 2 to 1 as in android 9 volte was working on slot 2 as well. Tried everything and wasted complete day but of no use. Switching to some other ROM for the time being until I feel it is fixed.
14th November 2019, 12:46 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can i dirty flash this over pixel experience pie october patch?
14th November 2019, 01:05 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKorki

Can i dirty flash this over pixel experience pie october patch?

No. Do a clean install
14th November 2019, 02:15 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I had a problem
" the process android.process.acore has stopped" keep showing and disappeared fast on the screen,and its kinda. Annoying 😅
Any solution?
The Following User Says Thank You to DemiBaby For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DemiBaby Ad-Free
14th November 2019, 03:59 AM |#7  
Flag Calicut
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
What version of TWRP are you guys using? I'm getting Error 7 while trying to flash the rom.
14th November 2019, 04:23 AM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chebomsta

I tried calling on the volte unabled sim and am unable to recieve or make calls either. Tried changing the sim slot from 2 to 1 as in android 9 volte was working on slot 2 as well. Tried everything and wasted complete day but of no use. Switching to some other ROM for the time being until I feel it is fixed.

Goto magisk and flash a module called "VOLte.zip"
Your problem will be solved.. Or disable VOLte..
It'll work

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chebomsta

Or try this..
https://forum.xda-developers.com/xia...-roms-t3684442

It'll worn for sure.. Cuz I followed the same inst. and it's working fine for me..
14th November 2019, 08:06 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiBaby

I had a problem
" the process android.process.acore has stopped" keep showing and disappeared fast on the screen,and its kinda. Annoying 😅
Any solution?

Go to applications manager, enable system apps and clean contacts and contacts storage data.

Works for me + very good and stable ROM
14th November 2019, 08:35 AM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas G

Goto magisk and flash a module called "VOLte.zip"
Your problem will be solved.. Or disable VOLte..
It'll work

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Or try this..
https://forum.xda-developers.com/xia...-roms-t3684442

It'll worn for sure.. Cuz I followed the same inst. and it's working fine for me..

It did not work either way. There was no magisk module named VOLte in magisk excpet one by KR someone for south korean devices. I downloaded it from the xda site and tried flashing it as a magisk module but it did not flash giving error as not a magisk module. I tried manually through the TWRP recovery but my phone went into the bootloop.

I am surprised that before this version i was using pixel experience 9 and it worked fine. Now if i revert back to pixel experience 9 it is broken with no volte support. How could even this be possible
14th November 2019, 10:18 AM |#11  

More
Tried Restoring backup from TWRP and sadly lost the volte support there as well. Why would the developers release out such a thing without testing. Just a question.?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)