[ROM][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 [8.1.0][sanders]

Search This thread

phileva

Nov 9, 2017
Thank you @Keertesh! This is a popular rom and I greatly appreciate your work! Ive been using your roms for a long time :) Used AEX im currently using Cosmic, and RR is a great addition, thank you!!

Reactions: Adi5

kavish1907

Jan 24, 2018
Anyone having slow charging problem? I have tried flashing, clean flashing 2 times perfectly as mentioned in steps. Still when i put mobile in charging it shows slow changing.... Its not charging fast.

internetpilot

Jan 26, 2011
Ponte Vedra, FL
Anyone having slow charging problem? I have tried flashing, clean flashing 2 times perfectly as mentioned in steps. Still when i put mobile in charging it shows slow changing.... Its not charging fast.

I was trying all the Oreo 8.1 ROMs, and noticed that this one did that to me. Normally my 3rd party QuickCharge chargers trigger Turbo Charging. With this ROM they would only do slow charging and even the OEM Moto charger would only do regular charging -- no Turbo. Neither the stock ROM nor any of the other Oreo 8.1 ROMs did this.

Sentheb3ast

Dec 17, 2017
I was trying all the Oreo 8.1 ROMs, and noticed that this one did that to me. Normally my 3rd party QuickCharge chargers trigger Turbo Charging. With this ROM they would only do slow charging and even the OEM Moto charger would only do regular charging -- no Turbo. Neither the stock ROM nor any of the other Oreo 8.1 ROMs did this.
Do your use a quick charge 3.0 charger? Does it work?

kavish1907

Jan 24, 2018
I am using turbo charger provided by moto itself.. Then too in this rom it shows slow charging and actually its very slow... Takes near about 3hr of charging ??

Last edited:

Sentheb3ast

Dec 17, 2017
Guys, I'm trying to find face unlock in my phone, but it isn't there in smart lock. Which gapps should I flash to get face unlock? Thanks in advance!

Sentheb3ast

Dec 17, 2017
It does on all the other ROMs including stock, but not this one. QC 2.0 usually triggers Turbo Charging, too.
So does it mean quick charge 3.0 works as well?

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

@internetpilot Does face unlock work for you? If so, what gapps did you flash?

mis2417

Oct 7, 2015
I was waiting for this ROM, and it would be super awesome, but unfortunately it can't find or connect to my cellular network, and if I enable and disable airplane mode, it can't even connect to my wifi (that one might actually be my fault). Other than that - every little thing was great.

Reactions: Harsh raj sah

internetpilot

Jan 26, 2011
Ponte Vedra, FL
So does it mean quick charge 3.0 works as well?

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

@internetpilot Does face unlock work for you? If so, what gapps did you flash?

QC 2.0 and 3.0 chargers for my house and car trjgger Turbo Charging on this phone for me, except on this ROM. On this ROM even the OEM charger just charged in normal mode.

I'm not on this ROM anymore (had to go back to stock because none of the current Oreo 8.1 ROMs properly support the Sprint), but I always use stock Gapps package. I don't use the face unlock feature though. Keep in mind that I don't think any 8.1 Gapps are "official" yet, so some things might not work.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

I was waiting for this ROM, and it would be super awesome, but unfortunately it can't find or connect to my cellular network, and if I enable and disable airplane mode, it can't even connect to my wifi (that one might actually be my fault). Other than that - every little thing was great.
I feel you! None of the Oreo 8.1 ROMs for this phone work well with Sprint (my carrier). When first installed it finds it, but if I change anything at all in the mobile network settings (or turn on Airplane Mode), it loses the signal and won't get it back unless I reset the network settings and then I'm back to can't touch the settings.

This is fine for using the ROM locally, but if I locally roam on an out of town trip (or especially internationally roam) it's going to cause big connectivity issues. If I try to go into carrier settings, com.android.phone force closes.

I don't know if these ROMs are using a different baseband modem or what but they don't seem to like CDMA carrier networks. I had to go back to stock.

Phazmos

Dec 6, 2010
Moto G Power (2021)
QC 2.0 and 3.0 chargers for my house and car trjgger Turbo Charging on this phone for me, except on this ROM. On this ROM even the OEM charger just charged in normal mode.

Slower charging is better charging

I don't know if these ROMs are using a different baseband modem or what but they don't seem to like CDMA carrier networks. I had to go back to stock.

Roms work with whatever baseband is on the phone - they don't install any baseband image.

crewpuk13th

Nov 29, 2013
Bandung
Great ROM as expected, but status bar seems have a little glitch. When on light background battery icon get dark but not with signal and wifi icon. Everything else is good, best ROM so far I think [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my XT1805 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts