I am not to be held responsible for any of the damage that occurs to your device during this process. You are yourself responsible for any damage done (if) to your device during this process.
- Make sure your device is charged above 80%.
- We recommend creating a backup of all your important files before beginning with this process.
HOW TO INSTALL STOCK ROM IN MOTO G5 PLUS:
- Download Moto G5s Plus Stock Firmware from below (in download section).
- Install Motorola Driver and ADB Fastboot Driver on your PC.
- Now extract stock firmware in ADB Fastboot folder.
- Now, turn off your device and boot into bootloader by pressing volume down button +power button simultaneously.
- Now, connect your device to your PC via a USB Cable.
- Open a command prompt window and type the following commands:
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash dsp adspso.bin mfastboot oem fb_mode_set fastboot flash oem oem.img fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn fastboot erase cache fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase customize fastboot erase clogo fastboot oem fb_mode_clear fastboot reboot
- [ROOT][TWRP][BOOTLOADER UNLOCK] Moto G5s Plus [sanders]
- Remove Unlocked Bootloader Message Moto G5S Plus, G5S
- Relock Bootloader Moto G5s Plus
Appreciate my work?
It is a very hard task to upload 1.7GB over mobile data. Please consider making a donation If this guide helped you.