New build:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uY...wbSczlKbDyu-IP
Changelog:
- Fixed Moto Actions fingerprint gestures
- Updated source from CAF
- Fixed Actions Services stopped error upon entering recents

Known issues:
Look in known issues in main post
The Following User Says Thank You to JarlPenguin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JarlPenguin Ad-Free

24th April 2019, 03:37 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 470

More
New build:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pzP...w?usp=drivesdk
- Fixed front flash
- Fixed USB tethering
- Updated source
Front flash & USB tethering - thanks to @wiktorek140
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JarlPenguin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JarlPenguin Ad-Free
29th April 2019, 06:57 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi, I'm here to post to thank you for this ROM. I've been using it for a week and I'm more than happy about it. It is very fluid and the battery life is excellent. Fm Radio is working and until now I have not found any significant bug other than the flashlight as you say. Thanks for the effort!
30th April 2019, 01:29 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by federicogaston

Hi, I'm here to post to thank you for this ROM. I've been using it for a week and I'm more than happy about it. It is very fluid and the battery life is excellent. Fm Radio is working and until now I have not found any significant bug other than the flashlight as you say. Thanks for the effort!

You're welcome. Thanks for using this ROM. I'm planning to release a new update soon if I can. Some people are reporting thermal issues, so I'm looking into it.
The Following User Says Thank You to JarlPenguin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JarlPenguin Ad-Free
8th May 2019, 04:03 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member

More
New build available! We are now official <3
https://download.pixelexperience.org/montana
Changelog is included there as well.
8th May 2019, 09:57 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unable to hide navbar
First thanks for the great work, i'm using many of your work on my Montana.
Second i did install this rom and everything is working fine but i can't hide the navbar, not even if add the "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" into the build.prop, i tried to install a Magisk module to do it but doesn't work. Do you know how i can do it? Thanks!
8th May 2019, 10:10 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneee

Second i did install this rom and everything is working fine but i can't hide the navbar, not even if add the "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" into the build.prop, i tried to install a Magisk module to do it but doesn't work. Do you know how i can do it? Thanks!

Try to unninstall the magisk module, sometimes it conflites with the build.prop
The Following User Says Thank You to GiovaniFNZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GiovaniFNZ Ad-Free
8th May 2019, 10:17 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I did it. First i did add the line into the build.prop and it didn't work then i removed the line and tried with Magisk but nothing again.
8th May 2019, 11:36 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

I did it. First i did add the line into the build.prop and it didn't work then i removed the line and tried with Magisk but nothing again.

Hi. I do not know your level of knowledge. I'm a novice and the first time I enhanced it, I made a copy paste. Then I realized that the entry was up to the equal sign and in value was 1. Sorry if it is very obvious. It worked ok for me.
9th May 2019, 08:04 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

This feature will be added in the next update, which will be released around tomorrow or today. Sorry for the inconvenience (I forgot to add a config in the overlay).
11th May 2019, 12:59 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Please someone review this ROM.
Please tell us about the Gcam and all.
The Following User Says Thank You to kunalukey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kunalukey Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)