Unlike AndyYan's generic GSI, for this you do NOT need to flash johnaltg1's LineageOS 16 image (if you do, this GSI will NOT boot). It is recommended you use stock Pie firmware. Oreo firmware has not been tested and may result in bugs.
Download here—Compiled Feb 22nd, w/ working LTE!
See CodyF86's thread post
- Unlike the generic GSI, calling works.
- Also unlike the GSI, the colors don't invert randomly.
- Magisk DOES NOT work at the moment, neither phhuson's nor regular Magisk. Flashing it will cause a bootloop.
- Bluetooth audio has been reported to not work
- As with many Android 10 GSIs/ROMs, Chrome freezes or crashes because GApps packages currently are missing the new Trichrome WebView implementation which replaces Chrome as the default WebView. This being worked on (see OpenGApps wiki and issue #773 on their GitHub.) For now, use another browser (like LineageOS's default browser) if you install GApps. —As soon as Trichrome is added onto the ARM package just as it has for ARM64, Chrome should be stable.
For now, that's all I can think of. However, if you notice any other bugs or caveats, let me know so I can add it to the list.
This is a GSI based on phhuson's prereleased GSI work and also based on the prereleased LineageOS 17. This is a pre-release so please be careful and don't use this as a daily driver. Things may break randomly, whoops, so please be patient! If you see any bugs, report them here.
Extremely huge shoutout to CodyF86 for this GSI!
The developer of this ROM has moved on to another phone and the community now has a full fledged 64-bit ROM which has much better support for things.