Build is super smooth.
I don't know who uploaded the zip so for credits please pm.
- Make sure your device is on the Android 8 Oreo OPSS27.82-87-3 firmware.
- Download the Android Pie OTA update zip from below and transfer it to the root of your device’s internal storage (Meaning, do not put it in any folder. It should be outside all folders.)
- Now, go to Settings > Apps¬ifications > Show all apps.
- Click on the 3 dots menu on the top right corner of the screen and then select > show system apps.
- Search for the ‘Motorola Update Services’ app and give it storage permission.
- Now, got to settings > system updates and check for update.
The latest Android 9.0 Pie update will show up. Install normally.
Download Link (AFH) : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603868639