FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.0] AICP - 12.0 For Moto X 2014 [NIGHTLY]

1,637 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,957

Post Reply Email Thread

AICP

Android Ice Cold Project

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

In the beginning we would like to thank:
  • CM team
  • maxwen
  • SlimBean rom team
  • CarbonRom team
  • LiquidSmooth rom team
  • Omni rom team
  • DU team
  • Community

• @LorD ClockaN
  • @zipsnet
  • @n3ocort3x
  • @semdoc
  • @eyosen
  • @alienmind
  • @Chezbel
  • @Drgravy
  • @eboye

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
Thank you!!

Nightly Release

victara:http://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/?device=victara

Full Changelog link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

• Video recording ( It works using Footej Camera, Camu or Google Camera )
  • Wifi hotspot ( I dont own this device logs needed if you want to get fixed this bug )
  • You tell... :P

ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Lollipop. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Don't do it if you don't know it
  • ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes

KERNEL:
Kernel in this rom follows CM source

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
You can still use CWM and OTA app, but only to download zip file and flash it manually from within recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder on your internal SDcard.

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

rom gerrit

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.0] AICP - 12.0 For Moto X 2014 [NIGHTLY], ROM for the Moto X 2014

Contributors
Megatron007
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...torola_msm8974

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-10-25
Last Updated 2016-10-25
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Megatron007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

25th October 2016, 08:50 AM |#2  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag 183.87.243.173 / Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
reserved
25th October 2016, 08:50 AM |#3  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag 183.87.243.173 / Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
reserved 1
25th October 2016, 01:15 PM |#4  
Flag SC, Herval d Oeste
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Nice

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk
25th October 2016, 09:12 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Okay so I tried this rom. It was good having android n but a lot of things were missing. From what i could see it was missing battery modes in the quicksettings(if that's relevant. I use it) it was missing the quick unlock. It was obviously missing the cyanogemod theme engine but I know that's not even supported on Android N yet. It was sort of missing the lockscreen wallpaper through the settings but I was able to figure out how to set it with nova launcher. The battery icon doesn't change from portrait style no matter which one I choose. I'm not able to add the date to the status bar. And some of the text doesn't update when you change a setting like when setting the quick pull down until you go back a page then go back to that setting. Otherwise it is a good rom but it definitely needs work and I believe it'll get there soon.

There are most likely more bugs but that's what I noticed before my experience was cut short due to an issue I had using substratum theming with the deity theme. After I applied the theme Every time I unlocked the device it would reboot and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. When I held down the power button to get to the boot menu it would also reboot after I applied that theme.
25th October 2016, 10:09 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
this rom does not have ambient display. Please build it with this feature like cm 14

thank you very much, except that's the rom is perfect
27th October 2016, 04:19 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thanks for your work.it's really smooth,stable.battery usage is almost the same as cm14.but there are few bugs i found(10.25 build)

.battery usage details per app in settings are unavailable
.amibient display not working
.network speed display in status bar is incorrect.with 2 m/s download speed it shows 20 m/s,10x of it
.advanced data tile in aicp extra not working
.adaptive brightness seems not working,keeps about 50% brightness,but no adaptive

thanks for bringing us this rom
23rd November 2016, 06:57 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Camera apps won't load
Running latest 11/22 nightly and no camera apps will load.
12th December 2016, 11:11 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Good ROM. Unfortunately a lot of problems. Not working flashlight. Do not start running camera rotation. It does not work GoogleNow. This will be fixed?
11th February 2017, 03:28 PM |#10  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Why not post screenshots of the ROM? Come on.
11th February 2017, 06:29 PM |#11  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 78

More
No maintainer and hasn't been updated since december last year
The Following User Says Thank You to DustArma For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DustArma Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)