FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

*MULTI-TOOL**UPDATED* 11-12-14 Moto X 2014 (XT1095) Pure Edition Multi-Tool

539 posts
Thanks Meter: 770

By bhp090808, Senior Member on 7th October 2014, 03:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Tool has been updated and is now a Multi-Tool. See below for added options.
---------------------------------------------------
*****Tool updated 11-12-2014 to V-4.1 - All images and modem have been updated to stock unrooted from motorolas firmware release for the xt1095 for both full wipe and no wipe options. Also added option to install Lollipop OTA update (thanks graffixnyc)********

ROOT option for 5.0 has been added. (Chainfire is a god among men)
Perm TWRP install for 5.0 option is also added.

I made this for my own personal use , but figured I'd share. I take no credit for the recovery images in this tool. I just put everything together in a simple tool. This is a simple one click recovery flasher and also a means to gain root. The tool will push the SuperSU update zip to your phones internal storage. You can then flash the TWRP (thanks Dees_Troy). After twrp is flashed the tool will then reboot you into recovery so you can flash the SU.zip to gain root. If you choose, you can then flash the stock recovery.

For L root you must have updated to L and must have USB debugging enabled. Phone will reboot to boot loader and then boot chainfires custom boot.img.

*****"Please be intelligent and only use this if you have a Pure Edition Moto X 2014 (XT1095) and have already unlocked your bootloader. I assume no responsibility if you cant read or follow instructions.*****

Use this tool at your own peril. I have tested numerous times and have had no issues. Hope this makes someone's life easier.
Have a nice day!

Instructions: download and unzip file on desktop (sorry windows only). Open tool folder and click RUN_ME.bat. Its ugly but it works great.

*** Confirmed working on XT1092 and XT1097 unbranded variants for root***

If your boot loader does not unlock do not use this tool.

Note- if you use full restore with these variants it will flash XT1095 firmware.. Do so at your own risk

DOWNLOADS:
V-3
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95784891001604540

V-4.1
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95784891001609538
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to bhp090808 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bhp090808 Ad-Free

7th October 2014, 03:05 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sebring

Donate to Me
More
TWRP has been updated to 2.8.1.0. touch issues have been fixed and recovery is fully functional. thanks again Dees_Troy! someone buy those guys at teamwin some beers.

Also buy some beers for graffixnyc and chainfire for all that they do
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bhp090808 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bhp090808 Ad-Free
7th October 2014, 10:32 AM |#3  
Flag Casette d'Ete
Thanks Meter: 117

More
hi mate,
can I use on my moto X european version ? (XT 1092) I've just unlocked bootloader ...
The Following User Says Thank You to jonata For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jonata Ad-Free
7th October 2014, 12:07 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sebring

Donate to Me
More
Does your build match build listed above? If it does maybe. Only tested on xt1095
7th October 2014, 01:23 PM |#5  
Flag São José dos Campos
Thanks Meter: 25

Donate to Me
More
My Build is KXE21.187-30.3.
What is the difference between this builds?
Mine is Brazilian version XT1097
7th October 2014, 01:28 PM |#6  
Flag Casette d'Ete

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhp090808

Does your build match build listed above? If it does maybe. Only tested on xt1095

yes. the same build ,KXE21.187-42 - Android 4.4.4 .... XT 1092 (EUROPE)
so I can flash
Right ?
7th October 2014, 01:33 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sebring

Donate to Me
More
If build matches in theory it should work but I can not say for sure. If you wish to try do so at your own risk. I have only tested on XT1095.
The Following User Says Thank You to bhp090808 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bhp090808 Ad-Free
7th October 2014, 01:35 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sebring

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirdones

My Build is KXE21.187-30.3.
What is the difference between this builds?
Mine is Brazilian version XT1097

The recoveries are made for XT1095 on build KXE21.187-42 don't know if they'll work with yours. As stated above if you wish to try do so at your own risk
7th October 2014, 08:45 PM |#9  
Flag Casette d'Ete

More
tks mate ...
rooted OK !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to jonata For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jonata Ad-Free
7th October 2014, 08:48 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sebring

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonata

tks mate ...
rooted OK !!!

Good to hear
8th October 2014, 11:17 PM |#11  
Flag Kuwait City
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonata

hi mate,
can I use on my moto X european version ? (XT 1092) I've just unlocked bootloader ...

Hi which carrior are you on? Does your phone support LTE band 03 and is the motomaker available in your region? Thanks

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhp090808

I made this for my own personal use , but figured I'd share. I take no credit for the recovery images in this tool. I just put everything together in a simple tool. This is a simple one click recovery flasher and also a means to gain root. The tool will push the SuperSU update zip to your phones internal storage. You can then flash the cwm beta (thanks ShabbyPenquin). After cwm is flashed the tool will then reboot you into recovery so you can flash the SU.zip to gain root. If you choose, you can then flash the stock recovery (Build KXE21.187-42 - Android 4.4.4 thanks to graffixnyc) back onto your phone. Root is not effected by this. I will possibly update when a more stable recovery becomes available. *****"Please be intelligent and only use this if you have a Pure Edition Moto X 2014 (XT1095) and have already unlocked your bootloader. I assume no responsibility if you cant read or follow instructions.***** Use this tool at your own peril. I have tested numerous times and have had no issues. Its also nice to have a way to restore stock recovery to your device. Hope this makes someone's life easier.
Have a nice day!

Instructions: download and unzip file on desktop (sorry windows only). Open tool folder and click bat file. Start with option 1. Its ugly but it works great.

*** Confirmed working on XT1092 ***

DOWNLOAD:
https://mega.co.nz/#!tw8TkSQT!5laPKK...MIFaa7_LDmOZ8U

Thank you so much for the hard work. Quick question though, with root can we unlock the software restrictions and have the XT1095 support the 3 new bands Moto announced it would support with an OTA? They taking forever to release even the date the update would be released on could we get a jump on them and unlock LTE bands that are locked via software restrictions?

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)