[ROM][Share] [8.1.0] [UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 6.2.1 Oreo Stable-4.0 Release Vi

Search This thread

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
Karachi
Moto X 2014
Moto G5S
[ROM] [8.1.0] [UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 6.2.1 Oreo Stable-4.0 Release Victara (Moto X 2014)

Updated on 13th November 2018 with Version 6.2.2 Oreo Stable 4.0
Hey Folks:

Finally RR 6.1.0 Oreo presenting for Victara, with lot of tweeks as per RR standard. :cowboy:

Resurrection Remix 8.1.0 Unofficial (STABLE VERSION) for Victara moto x2 2014 By Chinese developers
Dated: 18th June 2018

Battery life check and confirm please.

What's not working
1: Pattern lock late response first time.

2: HDR (waiting for Fix)

3: NFC (Not working)

Other you can tell
What's Working:
1:Almost everything you need for daily use

2: Video recording working

3: All customization of RR 6.1.0

How can i describe lots of customization you can check by yourself and report if any not working.

Other you can check and report bugs for improvement!!!

What you need:
MOTO X2 2014 Victara device
( Unlocked boot loader having TWRP 3.2.1.0 old versions won't work for 8.1)

[GUIDE] (Please Read from point 5 onward with concentration)

1: Download ROM and Unofficial 8.1 Gapps nano or as your taste from below links

2: Open TWRP and prepare all internal storage backup and your NANDROID backup.

3: Open Wipe, Advance Wipe and Change file system and Format Data, system, Cache with ext4
This will erase all your data (If you are already at ext4 then no need to wipe with ext4)

4: Now in TWRP connect device with PC or have a OTG USB with files and copy files in internal storage i.e. ROM zip and gapps zip

5: Now flash ROM zip and reboot system and setup everything

6: You will see some Chinese apps, You can remove them by Root uninstaller, this ROM is rooted by default.

7: Go to setting, developer options and click advance reboot.

8: Now reboot to Recovery and go to gapps and flash then reboot. (You must have latest gapps from opengapps.org or you will need to update play services manually)

Here you done.

If any issue please ask me at G+ anytime

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Version RR-O-v6.2.1-Stable 4.0_Release
https://mega.nz/#!J35jCCbQ!fDYhmcbOkESLtVLyTTd6lJUrPhxI-9DA8ipFarE39NE

version 1.0
RR-O-v6.1.0-Stable1.0-victara_Release 18062018

GAPPS Official 8.1.0: LINK
Link available at same link above.

ALL DONE HERE

i have already tested this ROM Very good battery and smooth ROM... as far as will get next Update then share according...
SEE YA...

Last edited:

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
Karachi
Moto X 2014
Moto G5S
Reserved and Screenshots:
Edit: Recommended full partition format with EXT4,
Results: each and every customization is working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_Trebuchet_20180629-174712.jpg
    Screenshot_Trebuchet_20180629-174712.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 3,310
  • Screenshot_Trebuchet_20180629-174719.jpg
    Screenshot_Trebuchet_20180629-174719.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 3,307
  • Screenshot_Settings_20180629-174739.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20180629-174739.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 3,234
  • Screenshot_Settings_20180629-174805.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20180629-174805.png
    160 KB · Views: 2,985
  • Screenshot_XDA_20180629-174905.png
    Screenshot_XDA_20180629-174905.png
    139.4 KB · Views: 2,918
Last edited:

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
Karachi
Moto X 2014
Moto G5S
stuck at boot logo, moto x2

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

to install separate gapps?
Yes install gapps after booting up and changing language.

Edit: One thing i forget to mention that if your play services are outdated than pleass update manually or you will be unable to sign in google account, it will freez at checking Info...

Last edited:
Reactions: wladoom

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer

Edit: One thing i forget to mention that if your play services are outdated than pleass update manually or you will be unable to sign in google account, it will freez at checking Info...
With gapps stock flashed at the same time works at the first try, without problems

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Just one question, why in Oreo ROMs selinux are set permissive? Is there some conflict? And If i set manualy to enforcing?
Thanks in advance

warutzu

May 26, 2018
Hey, I've got one issue here. No input methods. Are all. Just the "Google Voice" from the nano open gapps package appears. But gboard doesn't show up. Whats going on?

Andyvn

Jun 28, 2013
Eden Prairie
Data network not working

I changed from Mokee to this ROM and below are the issues
1. No data connectivity. Only WiFi is working. I changed all the modes - LTE, WCDMA, GSM etc. - but nothing worked. And now no matter which ROM I flash, this issue persists
2. I used stock gapps 8.1 as mentioned but still it is not giving any google input keyboard
3. Google play services issue keeps popping up, even though I flashed latest gapps
4. Music app keeps stopping and giving error

Any inputs on how to fix the data connectivity issue?

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
I changed from Mokee to this ROM and below are the issues
1. No data connectivity. Only WiFi is working. I changed all the modes - LTE, WCDMA, GSM etc. - but nothing worked. And now no matter which ROM I flash, this issue persists
2. I used stock gapps 8.1 as mentioned but still it is not giving any google input keyboard
3. Google play services issue keeps popping up, even though I flashed latest gapps
4. Music app keeps stopping and giving error

Any inputs on how to fix the data connectivity issue?
About music, give the permissions about storage, Data conect: can you make Phone calls? If not, flash stock rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] [8.1.0] [UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 6.2.1 Oreo Stable-4.0 Release Victara (Moto X 2014)

Updated on 13th November 2018 with Version 6.2.2 Oreo Stable 4.0
    Hey Folks:

Finally RR 6.1.0 Oreo presenting for Victara, with lot of tweeks as per RR standard. :cowboy:

Resurrection Remix 8.1.0 Unofficial (STABLE VERSION) for Victara moto x2 2014 By Chinese developers
    Dated: 18th June 2018

Battery life check and confirm please.

What's not working
    1: Pattern lock late response first time.

2: HDR (waiting for Fix)

3: NFC (Not working)

Other you can tell
    What's Working:
    1:Almost everything you need for daily use

2: Video recording working

3: All customization of RR 6.1.0

How can i describe lots of customization you can check by yourself and report if any not working.

Other you can check and report bugs for improvement!!!

What you need:
    MOTO X2 2014 Victara device
    ( Unlocked boot loader having TWRP 3.2.1.0 old versions won't work for 8.1)

[GUIDE] (Please Read from point 5 onward with concentration)

1: Download ROM and Unofficial 8.1 Gapps nano or as your taste from below links

2: Open TWRP and prepare all internal storage backup and your NANDROID backup.

3: Open Wipe, Advance Wipe and Change file system and Format Data, system, Cache with ext4
    This will erase all your data (If you are already at ext4 then no need to wipe with ext4)

4: Now in TWRP connect device with PC or have a OTG USB with files and copy files in internal storage i.e. ROM zip and gapps zip

5: Now flash ROM zip and reboot system and setup everything

6: You will see some Chinese apps, You can remove them by Root uninstaller, this ROM is rooted by default.

7: Go to setting, developer options and click advance reboot.

8: Now reboot to Recovery and go to gapps and flash then reboot. (You must have latest gapps from opengapps.org or you will need to update play services manually)

Here you done.

If any issue please ask me at G+ anytime

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
    Version RR-O-v6.2.1-Stable 4.0_Release
    https://mega.nz/#!J35jCCbQ!fDYhmcbOkESLtVLyTTd6lJUrPhxI-9DA8ipFarE39NE

version 1.0
    RR-O-v6.1.0-Stable1.0-victara_Release 18062018

GAPPS Official 8.1.0: LINK
    Link available at same link above.

ALL DONE HERE

i have already tested this ROM Very good battery and smooth ROM... as far as will get next Update then share according...
    SEE YA...
    I hope you can share us soon the download link, I loved this ROM

Version 6.2.1 Oreo _ Stable 4.0-12.11.2018 is UP
    Link for Version 6.2.1_ Stable 4.0 dated 12.11.2018 has been updated in post#1
    Please test and share results as i am out of station having no Victara with me. :fingers-crossed:
    Simply perfect, everithing that i use and all the tweaks are there. Only this message on start: (using stock gapps)
    I asked to resolve the issue and he's sending me v2.0.
    stuck at boot logo, moto x2

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

to install separate gapps?