By crpalmer, Inactive Recognized Developer on 29th December 2014, 12:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Code:
#include 

/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 */
When coming from any other ROM, you must do a factory reset / clean flash.

The first boot can take a very long time. Don't assume that it is a bad flash, boot loop, etc. until it has sat for at least 5 minutes.

Links

ROM: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=victara
Changelog: http://www.cmxlog.com/12/victara
GAPPS: (to be added)

Sensors / Ambient Display

Builds starting from 2015-01-23 contain a new package that enables the stow sensor and the camera activation sensor. The stow sensor IMO makes Ambient Display into a useful feature.

To use the stow sensor you must enable "Ambient DIsplay" in Settings >> Display. Once enabled, the stow sensor will light up the ambient display whenever your phone is unstowed. Unstowed means take it out of your pocket, turn it face up after it was laying face down, etc.

You can also trigger the stow sensor by covering the top right corner of the phone (where the proximity sensor is).

The camera activation sensor is always enabled when the display is turned off (it does not depend on the ambient display feature). It's the same gesture as stock and launches the camera securely without unlocking your phone.

Note: There is still no support for the IR Gesture sensor (aka wave you hand in front of the phone to view notifications or act on notifications).

Known Issues

* See post #2

Other Issues?

Before posting on this thread, make sure of a few things:
You've utilized the search function of the forums. Nothing irritates me more than lazy people who do not search for an answer before asking.
If you are the only one having a problem. Boot into recovery, wipe data/factory reset, reflash the rom/gapps and nothing else. Boot up and see if the problem persists.
Make sure your post is relevant to this thread. "I'm having problems rooting/unlocking" is NOT relevant here.
LOGS LOGS LOGS!!!! Use this: SysLog by Tortel
The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to crpalmer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crpalmer Ad-Free

29th December 2014, 12:13 PM |#2  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,299

Donate to Me
More
reserved
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to crpalmer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crpalmer Ad-Free
29th December 2014, 12:19 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 235

More
1st and keep up the good work.

About the voice calls bug just don't toggle the "sound&notifications/other sounds/touch sounds"
Here is a logcat,dunno if this help https://www.dropbox.com/s/inz1y458y8...25-06.txt?dl=0
29th December 2014, 02:11 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 384

More
Awesome, glad to see some kind of development. Is there a feature list, or is this just a CM build from stock?
29th December 2014, 03:16 PM |#5  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew84

Awesome, glad to see some kind of development. Is there a feature list, or is this just a CM build from stock?

The other devices he maintains are stock cm..I'll assume this is no different
29th December 2014, 03:48 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWick4141

The other devices he maintains are stock cm..I'll assume this is no different

Ah ok, well either way, glad to see something going on.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

What is A2DP?

Also is Ambient display broken?

Any way to get Active display?
29th December 2014, 03:58 PM |#7  
Flag \\___TheMiddleOfNowhere___//
Thanks Meter: 2,168

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew84

Ah ok, well either way, glad to see something going on.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

What is A2DP?

Also is Ambient display broken?

Any way to get Active display?

Use AcDisplay from play store, it's good but replaces the good ol' lollipop lockscreen.
29th December 2014, 04:04 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ##W4TCH0UT##

Use AcDisplay from play store, it's good but replaces the good ol' lollipop lockscreen.

Cool, thanks, but can't use Moto's Active Display apks from a stock 5.0 image?
29th December 2014, 04:14 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 208

More
thx for this, crpalmer. ytmnd. makes me even more happy that i sent back the nexus 6.
29th December 2014, 04:28 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Hello , good afternoon , I have the motorola moto xt1092 lollipop with RETESALL , I installed the rom and gapps my motorola starts but when I put the pin I get this message .
Error in encryption.
Encryption was interrupted and can not complete . No you can regain access to the data of the phone.
You must restore the data factory to reuse the phone. When you set your phone after this process , you can restore the data that has been backed up your Google account ..

Any ideas or is not compatible with my model, use TWRP . thank you very much

regards
29th December 2014, 04:38 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 235

More
@iron maiden
TWRP-Wipe-Format Data
The Following User Says Thank You to micr0g For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift micr0g Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)