SailfishOS for Moto X Play(lux) by VerdandiTeam
Warning: Flashing this may void your device’s warranty, lead
to data loss, hair loss, financial loss, privacy loss, security breaches, or other damage, and therefore
must be done entirely at your own risk. No one affiliated with this project is responsible for your
actions but yourself.
- Sensors (somentimes proximity doesn't work, might be my tempered glass)
- Camera doesn't start the first time you open the app, close it and reopen after you see the UI, it can also lock the orientation, if you experience it, lock the device, flip it into desired orientation and unlock (this is a priority bug right now and the only debugging this port gets now is to fix this scum)
- On my device WiFi doesn't work at times and reqires devel-su modprobe -r wlan; devel-su modprobe wlan (if you experience this as well, report it immideately)
Q: Can I install android apps? Android support?
A: No! This is a pure Linux without Java on board, so unless I say you can do it, you can't.
Q: Is the app xyz available?
A: Google it or check here
Q: Is xyz working?
A: Check OP
Q: Will next build be based on 5.1.1/6.0? Can I use different android zip?
A: No, you can't use another zip until I say so. You shouldn't even care about this, you aren't running android after all.
HOW TO REPORT BUG
After bug occurs type in the terminal following commands:
and give me logs from there (do not paste it in the post! Use [url]pastebin.com)
devel-su will ask you for password, you can set it in developer tools.
- download the latest release of cm-12.1 from here
- download rootfs
- [OPTIONAL] flash Jolla bootlogo
- flash provided cm-12.1
- reboot recovery
- unmount /data/
- flash rootfs
Run this in terminal. It will ask you for password you can set in developer mode. Last command reboots the phone. You can do it manually, but beware. All bugs encountered before reboot are features!
devel-su ssu re 184.108.40.206 devel-su ssu ar adaptation-community http://repo.merproject.org/obs/nemo:/testing:/hw:/motorola:/lux/sailfishos_220.127.116.11/ devel-su ssu ar adaptation-community-common http://repo.merproject.org/obs/nemo:/testing:/hw:/common/sailfishos_18.104.22.168/ devel-su zypper clean -a devel-su zypper ref -f version --dup devel-su reboot
- First public build
- *hopefully* fixed RIL
- fixed WiFi
- experimental DualSIM support
- missing changelog, probably fixed RIL
- bumped SailfishOS version to 22.214.171.124
- built-in OTA for future updates
- fixed bluetooth for real
- bumped SailfishOS version to 126.96.36.199
- bumped SailfishOS version to 188.8.131.52
- fixed sound playback
Many thanks to Mister_Magister, mal and other people from #sailfishos-porters on freenode for making this possible.
[lux] SailfishOS, ROM for the Moto X Play
Source Code: http://github.com/Keij0
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
Last Updated 2018-07-21