"Every single feature"
Development for the Moto X Style/Pure seems a little quiet, so I decided to patch together my own kernel. I think this is the perfect chance to learn git and the build system for android. Feature requests are welcome!
Please note that this is my first kernel and that stability and battery life are not guaranteed. Actually, nothing is guaranteed. I am not responsible for bricked devices or lost data. Flash at your own risk.
You will most definitely have to adjust the default settings. Expect lags and fun stuff.
Also note that this kernel is meant for LineageOS based roms. Tested and running daily on XT1575.
- Based on Lineage OS source
- Additional CPU Governors (ElementalX, Despair, Chill, IntelliActive, Lionheart, BioShock, BluActive, Wheatley, ZZMove, Impulse) If you are getting black screens, please switch from interactive to some other governor.
- Additional I/O Schedulers (Deadline, NOOP, Maple, Row FIOPS, SIO, SIOPlus, TripNDroid, VR, Zen)
- Additional Hotplug Drivers (Bricked Hotplug, MSM Hotplug, Lazyplug)
- Additional TCP congestion algorithms (Default westwood)
- Wake Gestures by flar2
OfastActually Os for now (Kernel gets too big and there's no decompression for aarch64)
- UBER Toolchain 6.0
- Fsync Toggle
- Inputboost Toggle
- Touchboost Toggle
- Wakelock Toggles
- Adreno Idler
- Adreno Boost
- Kernel PowerSuspend
- AnyKernel2 Installer
- Backlight Dimmer (Bug? Can't enable this with Ex Kernel Manager, use Kernel Adiutor)
- Color control (KCal)
- Alucard Hotplug, mako Hotplug (Any others?)
- init scripts to set defaults
- Voltage Control
add DT2W, Swipe2Wake, Swipe2Sleep
- Bring back msm_core_ctl as a selectable hotplug
- Edit Backlight Dimmer location so it shows up correctly
- Add options for Backlight Dimmer
- Optimize defaults (If someone has some pretty good presets, please share and I can hardcode them for everyone)
- I dunno, you tell me.
- Flash in recovery
See Downloads Tab under thread title: https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev...0678#downloads
Mirror links coming soon...
Special Thanks and Credits
trashy111 (For build server hardware)
... and various other helpful developers!
HandBag Kernel, Kernel for the Moto X Style (Pure)
Source Code: https://github.com/XDleader555/HandBag-Kernel
Kernel Special Features:
Last Updated 2017-05-25