* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war,
* or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research
* if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM/KERNEL
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* BOOM! goes the dynamite
Hi XDA community, we are proud to present our vision of LineageOS with features that we think are useful. Hope you enjoy our builds as much as we do. The main goal of Nuclear Team is to provide a clean and fast ROM with nice, minimal and useful features.
• Based on LineageOS 14.1 by @Hashbang173
• Built for Stock Nougat Kernel and Modem
• Android version 7.1.2_r29
• Optimized for fast app opening and disabled lot of debugging
• Nuclear Settings
• Customizable status bar (Clock position, Date, Network Indicators, Battery style and such)
• Gestures Anywhere
• Switch To Hide SuperSU from Status Bar
• Ambient Display (Pick-up and Hand wave)
• Network traffic indicator
• Three finger swipe to screenshot
• Show CPU info
• DT2S everywhere on lockscreen
• Options to modify Dash board/Quick Settings (Number of columns)
• Option to disable warning color on Low Battery
• Option to reset Battery history stats
• Enhanced dialer with smart call feature
• MicroG and signature spoofing support to use the ROM without GApps
• Enhanced system animation scale sliders in developer options
• Screen pinning selection in recents
• Show current and new version in package installer
• Option to disable screenshot sound
• More volume steps
• Substratum and Magisk tile in dashboard (if installed)
• QS tiles animations and row/columns configuration
• Alert slider modified with more options
• Launcher3 with Google now gesture and icon support
• Exclusive NucleaRom wallpaper app
• AOSPA color engine (Accent color)
• All LineageOS goodies
Initial Release. But I couldn't find any.
-If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, and is not a known issue with CM,
please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you time, as well as us.
- Download the Catlog app from the Play Store.
There is also a donate version which you can purchase to show appreciation.
- After downloading the Catlog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
- Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving.
- As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Catlog and stop the log recording.
- Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
- Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the forum with a brief description of the error.
- You can also open trouble tickets on our website for bugs.
If you have flashed any third-party module and experiencing instability or whatever then please don't submit any bug report. You will be ignored.
First install (clean Flash) (If you come from another ROM or another Android version)
× Read the whole OP and make sure that you understand what is written here.Important note:
× Make a nandroid backup (optional but always recommended)
× Install Custom Unofficial TWRP
× Download Latest ROM
× Download 7.1 arm64 GApps
× Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik-cache
× Flash Latest build for your device
× Flash ROM
× Flash GApps (optional)
× Flash your preferred Root method (optional)
× Upon first boot, Disable the 'wakeblock' app. Device is safe to use after that.Updating:
× For safer side, you can permanently remove it by deleting /system/app/wakeblock folder.
× For now, Uninstall Magisk (if installed)Goodluck, Have Fun and Enjoy!
× Flash Latest Build
× Wipe Cache, Dalvik-Cache
× Install Magisk (optional)
Nuclear Team & testers
And a very special thanks to TugaPower
Anyone I might have forgotten (please let me know)
Main devs are @Moludo, @lozo2010, @Ordenkrieger and @acuicultor is the kernel Dev.
Telegram support chat:HERE
If you want to buy us a beer/coffee you can donate Here all donations will serve to improve the rom.
Thanks to all donors!!!!
Please when do a donation tell your xda nickname in paypal message so i can give you proper credits here. Thanks.
NucleaROM for Moto X Style/Pure (clark), ROM for the Moto X Style (Pure)
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock Nougat 7.0
Based On: LineageOS
Current Beta Version: Initial Release
Beta Release Date: 2018-01-01
Last Updated 2018-03-03