[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 13 for Moto X Style (Pure) 2015

384 posts
Thanks Meter: 229

By QBANIN, Senior Member on 10th February 2017, 07:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Lin·e·age
/ˈlinēij/
noun
1.lineal descent from an ancestor; ancestry or pedigree.
2.a sequence of species each of which is considered to have evolved from its predecessor.
Disclaimer:
LineageOS (Lineage Android Distribution) members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

Since I'm addicted to Xposed Framework and CM13 builds are discontinued I decided to build new LOS13 myself. At the beginning this project was just vanilla LOS13 without any addons or patches built from official LOS13 github, with time I applied few patches and performance improvement like UKSM, ZRAM and many others tweaks.

You can flash it on top of CM13 build.

Contributors
invisiblek, Hashbang173
Source code: http://github.com/lineageos
Kernel source code: https://github.com/QBANIN/kernel_motorola_msm8992

ROM OS Version: 6.x Marshmallow

Version Information

Changelog

Last build date: 2018-11-14

Download
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to QBANIN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift QBANIN Ad-Free
10th February 2017, 11:34 PM |#2  
Flag Columbus, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 245

More
Does this come with or without root preinstalled? The Lineage 14.1 builds for this device come without root (but can be rooted with a separate zip if desired) and it passes Safety Net checks for those of us that like to play Pokemon or use Android Pay.
10th February 2017, 11:44 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
I upgraded my last CM13 to LOS13 and it's still rooted (SuperSu). You have to try clean install yourself, but I'm pretty sure LOS13 is pre-rooted just like CM13 was.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QBANIN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift QBANIN Ad-Free
13th February 2017, 01:19 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Build 2/13 online.

- fixed flashlight bug
The Following User Says Thank You to QBANIN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift QBANIN Ad-Free
13th February 2017, 01:50 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2,518

Donate to Me
More
Screenshoots???
13th February 2017, 02:24 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by core720

Screenshoots???

Read first post...
15th February 2017, 06:00 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Build 2/15 online.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QBANIN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift QBANIN Ad-Free
20th February 2017, 07:13 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Build 2/20 online.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QBANIN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift QBANIN Ad-Free
22nd February 2017, 02:05 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Build 2/21 online. Compiled with custom flags for better performance.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QBANIN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift QBANIN Ad-Free
26th February 2017, 03:10 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 172

More
This is the best custom ROM for this phone in my opinion. Good work!
27th February 2017, 03:26 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Build 2/21 online.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)