FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] WinDroid Toolkit | Unlock | Root | Flash | Install | Moto X Style

1,248 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,286

Post Reply Email Thread
Link To Main Thread

About
The WinDroid Toolkit is a Windows program built in Visual Studio using the C# programming language that simplifies the rooting process for many Android devices. The toolkit makes it easy to unlock your bootloader, flash a custom recovery and gain permanent root. It also includes other functions such as flashing kernels, pushing files and installing apps. If you find it helpful, give me a thanks and a donation if you can. If you find a bug or have a feature request, feel free to leave a reply. Thanks!

Download
WinDroid Toolkit

Changelog
Check out this document for current and past changelogs.

Supported Devices
Check out this spreadsheet for a list of currently supported devices.
Device not supported? Make a request here!

Contribute
Check out the source code on GitHub here.

Disclaimers
Please do not post, mirror, or take credit for this toolkit or any related work without explicit permission.
I am in no way responsible for any harm, damage, nuclear fission or bee infestation that may occur to your device through the use of this toolkit.
The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to Rapscallion16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rapscallion16 Ad-Free

21st September 2015, 05:38 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 3,286

Donate to Me
More
Info 2 Reserved
Reserved.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rapscallion16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rapscallion16 Ad-Free
21st September 2015, 05:50 AM |#3  
Flag Fort Collins, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Wow this looks great good job!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Tfast500 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tfast500 Ad-Free
21st September 2015, 06:04 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 296

More
Hey, great work! I haven't gotten my moto x pure yet but I appreciate you putting this together for us.

One question, would it be possible to add an option to remove the bootloader unlocked warning as well? I see here in this forum that there's a way to do it, but if you could automate it with your program I think it would add to it.

Thanks either way!
The Following User Says Thank You to toyanucci For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift toyanucci Ad-Free
21st September 2015, 11:54 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 376

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyanucci

Hey, great work! I haven't gotten my moto x pure yet but I appreciate you putting this together for us.

One question, would it be possible to add an option to remove the bootloader unlocked warning as well? I see here in this forum that there's a way to do it, but if you could automate it with your program I think it would add to it.

Thanks either way!

+1
21st September 2015, 01:24 PM |#6  
Success, bootloader unlocked. This worked on my Australian purchased Style. Thanks mate
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not-i For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift not-i Ad-Free
21st September 2015, 02:41 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 376

More
thanks. worked flawlessly. now to work on that damn bootloader logo.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmileti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jmileti Ad-Free
21st September 2015, 02:56 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Thanks excited to try this

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
21st September 2015, 03:34 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 546

More
Looks good will come in handy for newbies

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
21st September 2015, 05:15 PM |#10  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Can't even get the program to run. Just keeps crashing on my Windows 10 notebook.
21st September 2015, 05:25 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
I agree, an option to one click fix the unlock warning message would be awesome!

Thanks for this tool.

-Funk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)