3rd April 2017, 03:58 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invicta

Why is it so huge deal the volte ?

Sent from my XT1572 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

What AsquareX said, also:
Long story short, a telecom operator in India has decided to enter the market by offering a year free of 4G LTE with free calling over VoLTE and SMS. The second year around the prices are approximately 1/5th of what I would pay with my regular carrier, which makes it a necessity to have a VoLTE enabled phone. (around 5$ for free calling/SMS and 28GB of 4G Internet per month, in case anyone was wondering)
Here I am sitting with my "Flagship" device while my friends with a Moto G3 and moto X Play already have VoLTE enabled. Lenovo has also released updates for their other mid range phones specifically because of the demand of VoLTE in India.

If you ask me I have a feeling lenovo spitefully decided to drop support for the moto X style thinking that we would buy another moto/lenovo flagship. Jokes on them, this is my last Lenovo/Motorola device for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aleycat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aleycat Ad-Free
3rd April 2017, 05:44 PM |#82  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
This is the " proof" screenshot we have . Seems legit tbh
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170403-194324.jpg
Views:	948
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	4099771  
3rd April 2017, 05:49 PM |#83  
Flag Navi Mumbai India
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CostasV23

This is the " proof" screenshot we have . Seems legit tbh

I just tried but didn't recieve it in my device even I'm from India

That seems to be a soak test I guess as the screenshot doesn't shows the kernal version and build no..
3rd April 2017, 05:54 PM |#84  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagar_1401

That seems to be a soak test I guess as the screenshot doesn't shows the Meenal version and build no..

I don't think it's just bam every retin gets it . It slowly rolls out everywhere
3rd April 2017, 06:51 PM |#85  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CostasV23

I don't think it's just bam every retin gets it . It slowly rolls out everywhere

Please upload
3rd April 2017, 07:13 PM |#86  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kalyan
Thanks Meter: 156

More
Unless an until some other Indian variant user or anyone else who hasn't enrolled in soak test gets an update it remains to appear fake. It looks like it's a screenshot of soak test build. However I was following that post and he captured screenshot at 10:58 and posted it somewhere around 11:05-10, so only this thing makes me to believe he wasn't lying or something.
3rd April 2017, 07:27 PM |#87  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bismarck, ND
Thanks Meter: 3,324

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagar_1401

That seems to be a soak test I guess as the screenshot doesn't shows the Meenal version and build no..

These rollouts usually occur in waves over several weeks... Starting with a very small percentage of handsets, then a waiting period to see if there are any issues, then a larger group followed by another waiting period, then a full roll-out. It is not unusual that you wouldn't get it.
3rd April 2017, 07:54 PM |#88  
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 239

More
What's voice over LTE all about ?

Ignore my question i read the comments a few pages back, i personally couldn't give a flying monkey
3rd April 2017, 08:03 PM |#89  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meow-meow

When for Thailand

When in the US? I've heard of people getting emails for the invite. I've had every Moto X since the beginning and never heard anything even though I've registered for the MFN on every device. Just wondering if Moto has rolled it out or is it still just vaporware?
3rd April 2017, 09:01 PM |#90  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Judging by previous updates, the U.S. variant (XT1575) is the red-headed stepchild to the XT1572 and will probably get the update weeks after many other regions.
3rd April 2017, 09:11 PM |#91  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkxxgys777

Please upload

I'm reteu so can't do anything
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
motoxpure, motoxstyle, nougat, soak test

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)