[ROM][DEV][7.0] CyanogenMod 14 For Moto X [23/10/16]

Search This thread

Megatron007

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2013
183.87.243.173 / Mumbai
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FZSPEQGVIRuF5JmHNZ3ryzOziimQ%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Fi.imgur.com%252FgXAqCye.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.0 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's Working:
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Sensors
  • Flash
What's Not Working:
  • Mic
  • Video Recording ( Use Another Camera App)
Instructions:
  • Download the latest build and gapps.
  • Reboot to recovery.
  • Flash the latest build and gapps.
  • Reboot
Downloads:
Reporting Bugs:
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit log.

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Credits:
  • CM Team
  • CAF
  • @TeamMex
  • Team Sanam
  • Rah112 [TESTER]
  • Sai Krishna [TESTER]
  • Amar Krishna [TESTER]
  • Carlos Ditta [TESTER]

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][DEV][7.0] CyanogenMod 14 For Moto X [23/10/16], ROM for the Moto X

Contributors
Megatron007, TeamMex
Source Code: [url]https://github.com/Megatron007/kernel_motorola_ghost[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-10-23
Last Updated 2016-10-23

Last edited:

Megatron007

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2013
183.87.243.173 / Mumbai
If you like my work , You can buy me coffee :) It can pay my internet bills - https://www.paypal.me/mido25

Donators -
Scott Crosson Thanks a lot :)
rsk_kelkar Thanks a lot :)
Jordan Papin Thanks a lot :)
Michael Huynh Thanks a lot :)
aledex Thanks a lot :)
goducks3620 Thanks a lot :)
Simar404 Thanks a lot :)
Studentenfutter42 Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:

regis88

Mar 15, 2015
Thank you for your work!

What about battery life? now with CM13 and tycoo kernel I can cover a day with no problem.
Is it better to wait?

tarasserg

Jun 8, 2015
Mariupol
Hello, thank you for your work, but the photo camera does not start. And where is the support for CM thems? Sorry for the google translation. . .

Nov 15, 2014
Root

And second question)) Just install a SuperSU or i need custom kernel like at mm? Sorry for my english, i'm frome Russia))

regis88

Mar 15, 2015
Yesterday i have tried to instal CM14, but during the initial settings (nation selection, wifi, etc) it show me "google play services stopped", and i couldn't go on and start to use the phone, so I came back to CM13.

Someone else find this problem?

riyosakura

Dec 29, 2012
Banda Aceh
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Thank you for your work!

What about battery life? now with CM13 and tycoo kernel I can cover a day with no problem.
Is it better to wait?
do you use old tycoo kernel september build? i can't find new build for tycoo kernel.
I thought, its better to keep kernel update with the ROM, which is why im not using old tycoo kernel.
Thanks a lot!

I just love how smooth nougat is.
it smooth, can you report some broken function?
well idk about battery i dont use my moto x anymore but since doze is improved in N so it should get above 3+ hrs
mic doesnt work? can't have a regular call??
or mic doesnt work for a particular apps?

rafatosta

Nov 13, 2015
Because color calibration by init.d is not working? The file is there, but does not work. I do this at Xperience 11 and works.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FZSPEQGVIRuF5JmHNZ3ryzOziimQ%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Fi.imgur.com%252FgXAqCye.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.0 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's Working:
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    What's Not Working:
    • Mic
    • Video Recording ( Use Another Camera App)
    Instructions:
    • Download the latest build and gapps.
    • Reboot to recovery.
    • Flash the latest build and gapps.
    • Reboot
    Downloads:
    Reporting Bugs:
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit log.

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Credits:
    • CM Team
    • CAF
    • @TeamMex
    • Team Sanam
    • Rah112 [TESTER]
    • Sai Krishna [TESTER]
    • Amar Krishna [TESTER]
    • Carlos Ditta [TESTER]

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][DEV][7.0] CyanogenMod 14 For Moto X [23/10/16], ROM for the Moto X

Contributors
    Megatron007, TeamMex
    Source Code: [url]https://github.com/Megatron007/kernel_motorola_ghost[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-10-23
    Last Updated 2016-10-23
    If you like my work , You can buy me coffee :) It can pay my internet bills - https://www.paypal.me/mido25

Donators -
    Scott Crosson Thanks a lot :)
    rsk_kelkar Thanks a lot :)
    Jordan Papin Thanks a lot :)
    Michael Huynh Thanks a lot :)
    aledex Thanks a lot :)
    goducks3620 Thanks a lot :)
    Simar404 Thanks a lot :)
    Studentenfutter42 Thanks a lot :)
    Do not ask for ETA , Fix this Fix that .
    Simple answer, when updated to 7.1 everything broke and is not known that is what prevents it from booting.

cheers

I think november patch broke device to not boot as i can see many device like s3 and shieldtablet is also not booting after nov patch to confirm i reverted my all audio patches and switched to legacy hal and compiled cm-14.1 as well as cm-14.0 but no use its still stuck at boot logo ,