[ROM][GHOST][5.1.x][OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5+ #StayParanoid [Weeklies]

Search This thread

aloowishus

Nov 8, 2011
At present the gestures are not working.
Twist to launch camera causes vibrate and wakes screen, no camera though.

Sent from my Moto X using XDA Free mobile app

Niteshdcool

Aug 16, 2013
Kolkata
help asap

After doing a factory reset when I tried to install the ROM zip it showed the following error..please help..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-15-17-04-08.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-15-17-04-08.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 579

Megatron007

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2013
183.87.243.173 / Mumbai
And I have no clue how to do that...

Code:
assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt1052" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt1052" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "ghost" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "ghost" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt1053" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt1053" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "ghost_retail" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "ghost_retail" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt1055" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt1055" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "ghost_usc" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "ghost_usc" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt1056" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt1056" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "ghost_sprint" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "ghost_sprint" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt1058" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt1058" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "ghost_att" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "ghost_att" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "ghost_rcica" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "ghost_rcica" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt1060" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt1060" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "ghost_verizon" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "ghost_verizon" || abort("This package is for device: xt1052,ghost,xt1053,ghost_retail,xt1055,ghost_usc,xt1056,ghost_sprint,xt1058,ghost_att,ghost_rcica,xt1060,ghost_verizon; this device is " + getprop("ro.product.device") + "."););

Remove This Line From pa_ghost-5.1-20150513.zip , Open pa_ghost-5.1-20150513 Go to Meta-inf Folder > com Folder > google Folder > android Folder > open updater-script with notepad ++ and search the above line and delete it and save it :) and flash the rom :)

Reactions: Niteshdcool

Niteshdcool

Aug 16, 2013
Kolkata
OK I got NP++
And read a noob guide about the update script too..
Just one last question.can I just unzip the folder and change the file and zip it back again with the same name of do I have to follow some specific zipping technique like in apk files.. Sorry noob question..

Last edited:

Niteshdcool

Aug 16, 2013
Kolkata
Amazing ROM..

The ROM is working fluently and the look and feel r amazing..
The zip thing worked.. Thank you.. :victory:
Now I still have a problem.. The su zip I had used to root 4.4 is just adding the su app but is not rooting the device.. Where can I find a zip to root 5.1.? :rolleyes:

Megatron007

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2013
183.87.243.173 / Mumbai
Last edited:

Niteshdcool

Aug 16, 2013
Kolkata
I did download superuser from there but it shows that binaries r missing. So is the ROM pre-rooted? If not then how to root it or install the binaries? The above link says that the device should be rooted... :confused:

ulnevrwalkalone

Feb 8, 2013
Columbus
I did download superuser from there but it shows that binaries r missing. So is the ROM pre-rooted? If not then how to root it or install the binaries? The above link says that the device should be rooted... :confused:

I installed su before gapps and mine is rooted.

You have to run the SU.zip from recovery. If you look at the instructions he stated you should install it before installing gapps. You could try just running the zip from recovery and if that doesn't work maybe start over and run through the install again following the instructions?

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Where are the PA settings located?

Anyone? How do I turn on immersive mode, pie, etc? :confused:

Top Liked Posts