[ROMs] [SPRINT] [XT1056] STOCK ROMs [4.4.4]

26th October 2013 07:19 PM 23 Thanks
gokart2 Senior Member
Sprint Moto X [XT1056] Stock ROMS

Quote:

By using any of these you agree that I am not responsible for ANYTHING that can or may happen to your phone

Like this guy said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKrYpToNiTe

Word to the wise if you don't know how to use RSDLite or Fastboot to restore your phone then leave this thread now please!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

KIT KAT 4.4.4
System Version: 212.44.28

Software update 08/2014

Code:
DETAILED ENHANCEMENTS:
Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat® - Android 4.4.4, KitKat, is the latest release of the Android platform. This release includes several stability, framework and security fixes in addition to accuracy improvements to the power profile.
Camera - Improved image quality - Improved camera image quality including better consistency of exposure, more realistic flash coloring, improved photos in low light conditions using front camera.
Camera - Pause video recording - Added the ability to pause video recording with a convenient pause/resume button on the viewfinder.
Updated Phone dialer - Updated Phone dialer with a new graphical layout and colors to improve consistency and usability.
Motorola Alert application - New Motorola Alert application sends periodic alerts with your location to your selected contacts. Now available for download from the Google Play Store.
ROM LINK

md5: d1fb4c2259855abf74dfadbad5ccdbc2

FIRMWARE LINK

-----------------------------------------------------------------

BIG thanks to:

iKrYpToNiTe
chad.goodman
NineInchNails
Rizal Lovins
ibanez7
motofirmware.center
JustCMH
26th October 2013 07:21 PM 6 Thanks
gokart2 Senior Member
HOT-SPOT UNLOCK:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKrYpToNiTe

All you have to do is add net.tethering.noprovisioning=true to your build.prop file and then you can remove or freeze the entitlement check app if you want to. Sprint model requires ro.mot.tether_dun_required to change from 1 to 0.

For people who don't want to mess with modifying their build.prop file or use xposed. I made an app which requires Root, that will run a setprop command to bypass the check until you reboot. If you want it to last after a reboot you can select apply of boot to run the command after every reboot. This was tested and confirmed by cvhovey thanks to him for testing it for me, since I have free tethering. This is my first app so I hope you Enjoy it! I want to say thanks to jcase's slapmymoto and the developer of adaway, I used their github sources as references when I couldn't get something working. Also androidicons for the icon template, and Poliva for setpropex, and jduck for getting setpropex working on KitKat.

Download Links
v1.2 http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358557764(v1.2 is signed with a different key than v1.0/v1.1 so it will display a msg box telling you this just click okay)

RECOVERY LINKS

SUPERUSER LINKS

DID YOU MAKE AN EXPENSIVE BRICK?

FEW WAYS TO GET BACK TO STOCK

BAD BATTERY DRAIN LATELY? TRY THIS

LEAVING THIS HERE IN CASE I FORGET HOW TO TAKE A DUMP
Code:
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system of=/sdcard/System.img.ext4
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/boot of=/sdcard/Boot.img
26th October 2013 07:24 PM 1 Thanks
jimmypop13 Senior Member
Thanks for this! Thanks soo much for the hard work!
26th October 2013 07:37 PM 1 Thanks
AbstractXart Senior Member
FINALLY! The first rom for the Sprint variant :').... I Love you! haha.
26th October 2013 08:17 PM 0 Thanks
gokart2 Senior Member
They are both up. md5's should be posted right, they were manually entered. I'm carving pumpkins with the boys, so........hopefully all is good. If not, let me know and I'll attack it when able to.
26th October 2013 08:29 PM 2 Thanks
shabbypenguin Inactive Recognized Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbstractXart

FINALLY! The first rom for the Sprint variant :').... I Love you! haha.

pfft, and mine was what? :P

looks good gokart
26th October 2013 08:52 PM 1 Thanks
gokart2 Senior Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbypenguin

looks good gokart

Just trying to get things going...lol. Didn't see anything for Sprint ver, must have missed yours? BTW....I seen a shabby looking penguin on a program to turn system.img into system files in the kithcen......is that you?
26th October 2013 08:58 PM 4 Thanks
shabbypenguin Inactive Recognized Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokart2

Just trying to get things going...lol. Didn't see anything for Sprint ver, must have missed yours? BTW....I seen a shabby looking penguin on a program to turn system.img into system files in the kithcen......is that you?

nah, the last big script i did for people was teh first nexus toolkit, nowadays i hop around trying to help out unloved devices (hence teh name of the team i made Official Unloved Devices Hit Squad :P). people needed this anyways, my stock rom was based on the pre-ota camera fix apparently. i had considered getting this phone on republic wireless so i wanted to scope out how development was coming, saw nothing was going on and figured id help out .
26th October 2013 10:24 PM 0 Thanks
AbstractXart Senior Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbypenguin

looks good gokart

Wha?! I never saw it Shabby. My bad, let me rephrase,

FINALLY! The second rom for the Sprint variant :').... I Love you! haha.
27th October 2013 12:16 AM 0 Thanks
jimmypop13 Senior Member
Hey guys, I just wanted to update and say it won't boot on the Verizon dev edition like the T-mobile rom will. It freezes for me on the Moto Earth boot animation. Noo! Well darn, I was wanting to try the sprint rom to see if I could get google wallet tap to pay working on my vzw dev phone since no one has figured out how to make tap to pay work on the non-sprint variants.
close
Advanced Search
close