FORUMS

4.4.2 update.

247 posts
Thanks Meter: 64
 
By Kittiesoncrack, Senior Member on 26th January 2014, 04:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th January 2014, 09:54 PM |#101  
MaKTaiL's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brasília
Thanks Meter: 1,203
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julianocas

Which model is the European one?

Any country located in Europe maybe?
Basically we have UK, Germany and France for now.
27th January 2014, 10:02 PM |#102  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKTaiL

Any country located in Europe maybe?
Basically we have UK, Germany and France for now.

XT10XX?

Understood?

When I had the Sony ZQ, my model was C6503 and the only FW that I could flash was the German one, cause the LTE modem is different in each country.

If you flash some FW from other model, you could brick or loose lot of stuff.
27th January 2014, 10:10 PM |#103  
Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julianocas

XT10XX?

Understood?

When I had the Sony ZQ, my model was C6503 and the only FW that I could flash was the German one, cause the LTE modem is different in each country.

If you flash some FW from other model, you could brick or loose lot of stuff.

Should be XT1052 as was speculated before.
27th January 2014, 10:13 PM |#104  
SymbioticGenius's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 196
 
More
I'm downloading one of the UK builds right now. Assuming all I need is fastboot and I can just flash data I should have it tonight. Good old Dev edition warranty might come in handy tonight lol

MotoX Developer Edition
The Following User Says Thank You to SymbioticGenius For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SymbioticGenius Ad-Free
27th January 2014, 10:16 PM |#105  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 348
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittiesoncrack

I feel like the Android OS hog has stopped, but I need more time for testing. Low light seems worse. Posting pictures in a few hours


Any update on this? The high android os on the X bugs me to no end.
27th January 2014, 10:29 PM |#106  
Kittiesoncrack's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phositadc

Any update on this? The high android os on the X bugs me to no end.

Yeah my phone just died and im charging it back up. Once it turns on, Ill post the screenshots
The Following User Says Thank You to Kittiesoncrack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kittiesoncrack Ad-Free
27th January 2014, 10:39 PM |#107  
Senior Member
Langley, BC
Thanks Meter: 344
 
More
I'll try the retail Germany 4.4.2 tonight with the Brazil 4.4 modem, it is the newest proper modem for the XT1058.
27th January 2014, 11:04 PM |#108  
MaKTaiL's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brasília
Thanks Meter: 1,203
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioticGenius

I'm downloading one of the UK builds right now. Assuming all I need is fastboot and I can just flash data I should have it tonight. Good old Dev edition warranty might come in handy tonight lol

MotoX Developer Edition

What model is yours? Let us know if everything goes ok.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

According to this website: http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=specs&i...motorola_ghost
The XT1052 model has bands 3, 7 and 20 for LTE. Here in Brazil we use band 7, so it should be ok to flash modem too.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-x

I'll try the retail Germany 4.4.2 tonight with the Brazil 4.4 modem, it is the newest proper modem for the XT1058.

Let me know if it works.
27th January 2014, 11:18 PM |#109  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKTaiL

Let me know if it works.

Well, I've tried here and it fail at step 5 when it's flashing boot.

"Failed to hab check for boot: 0x56
preflash validation failed for boot"

Probably I need bootloader unlocked since it's another model.
27th January 2014, 11:47 PM |#110  
MaKTaiL's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brasília
Thanks Meter: 1,203
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julianocas

Well, I've tried here and it fail at step 5 when it's flashing boot.

"Failed to hab check for boot: 0x56
preflash validation failed for boot"

Probably I need bootloader unlocked since it's another model.

Yes, you need to be unlocked.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

So guys, I just flashed here. At first I coudn't get any signal, so I flashed the stock modem for my device and it worked again.
Everything is running smooth here. I definetly recommend flashing it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaKTaiL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MaKTaiL Ad-Free
27th January 2014, 11:54 PM |#111  
lowvolt1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
More
@Kittiesoncrack do you plan on trying to downgrade to 4.2.2?

I believe it to be feasible that if the downgrade is successful, so might the slapmymoto root process.

Slapped the sh*t out of my X
if you found me to be helpful, throw me a thumbs up.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes