I just got my Moto X Dev Edition GSM TMO last week, but I got it very unstable, while I had try to wipe cache and factory reset few times.
Some problem that I have
- Numeric Keypad is not shown while using google keyboard. The problem that my email is using 2FA from google to entry my 6-digit PIN
- Chrome freeze while open quite complex pages
- Gmail freezing while open communication more than 3 email on the messaging mode
- Path also unstable while need to scroll down and request to reload more data.
- Whatsapp stuck when there's few message has beeen received
Thinking to downgrade the os to 4.4, but when I read in some thread inform better not to downgrade that might cause device brick.
Is there any other solution so I can use my Moto X for daily, while waiting for T-Mobile latest 4.4.2 rom.