[Q] Can't setup touchless control now

Search This thread

SPACE-AGE-INC

Feb 9, 2014
Has anyone else been unable to setup touchless control after root and slapmymoto? When attempting to setup TC, I press "Let's get started!" and it wont let me get past the play sample step.

Running 4.4 root

okaban

Feb 18, 2008
Cork
Has anyone else been unable to setup touchless control after root and slapmymoto? When attempting to setup TC, I press "Let's get started!" and it wont let me get past the play sample step.

Running 4.4 root

Try go to App, slide sideways to All tab, find Touchless thing and clear Data/Cache, most likely you had it before and something stuck

SPACE-AGE-INC

Feb 9, 2014
There's probably only one way to cure your issue but it involves doing the whole rooting process from scratch.
When you factory reset, did you lose any files, data and the such?

Sent on my Gummy running Lenoto X

Lost a few files from reset, but I have the ones I really need through titaniumbackup. Hard for me to pinpoint exactly where in the slap process it stopped working. I'm thinking it was before upgrading to 4.4 OTA.

Now when flashing back to 4.2.2. Does it remove root and write protection?

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Stouffville
Lost a few files from reset, but I have the ones I really need through titaniumbackup. Hard for me to pinpoint exactly where in the slap process it stopped working. I'm thinking it was before upgrading to 4.4 OTA.

Now when flashing back to 4.2.2. Does it remove root and write protection?

Not sure about slapmymoto and that method of rooting but I believe it does.

Sent on my Gummy running Lenoto X