Can USA bought moto x be unlocked ..?? How ?? To indian carrier

Search This thread

kartrikpal

Oct 10, 2012
Motorola Defy
Xiaomi Redmi 1S
Hello xda developers .. As I have seen lots of carriers bring up huge data and carrier plan for 2 yrs with at & t .. Iam much worried of buying moto into India as unlocked one which costs higher !!

I'm planning to get of as a locked carrier with at & t @$199 .. Can it be unlocked for indian mobile carrier at easy rate ?? Or else guide me !!

Sent from my Defy + MB526 using xda app-premium app

freak4dell

Aug 10, 2008
You can unlock the locked one. However, it won't be easy to just get it for $199. AT&T requires a contract for that, and cancelling the contract costs $350. If you cancel within one month, you have to give the phone back. At $550 + the cost of one month of service, it will cost you more than the $600 that the unlocked one will cost you.

Reactions: kartrikpal

kartrikpal

Oct 10, 2012
Motorola Defy
Xiaomi Redmi 1S
You can unlock the locked one. However, it won't be easy to just get it for $199. AT&T requires a contract for that, and cancelling the contract costs $350. If you cancel within one month, you have to give the phone back. At $550 + the cost of one month of service, it will cost you more than the $600 that the unlocked one will cost you.
then where can i afford moto x at very low cost !! im ready to spend $250.. and want a best phone ...can this be bought from any gray market ?? or any phones wit minimum of 2Gb of Ram ...???

freak4dell

Aug 10, 2008
then where can i afford moto x at very low cost !! im ready to spend $250.. and want a best phone ...can this be bought from any gray market ?? or any phones wit minimum of 2Gb of Ram ...???

You're not going to find a Moto X for $250 anywhere right now. If you do, it's either stolen or fake.

Your best bet is to find a used Galaxy S3 or Nexus 4. Other than those, I don't think there are any phones with 2GB RAM anywhere near your price range.

anirudh412

May 29, 2009
New Delhi
can u get me ur refrence and contact were i can pay and get temme asap !

Take a deep breath man! As someone already mentioned, there's no way to get a Moto X for 250. The lowest someone paid for theirs is 300. I myself got a brand new one for 350 on the local craigslist. Asked my friend to get it from the US. If you have any further questions, PM me. I'll try helping you out.

tadiboy

Jan 27, 2014
Unlocked MOTO X

Hi I am planning to purchase an unlocked MOTO X from moto maker US website. Will it work in INDIA with local SIMS? or I am better off buying it in INDIA directly?

Thanks

TheSaw

Dec 24, 2010
Cluj
Hi I am planning to purchase an unlocked MOTO X from moto maker US website. Will it work in INDIA with local SIMS? or I am better off buying it in INDIA directly?

Thanks

Check here what bands of any variant match your indian carrier's bands. Most likely it's the T-Mobile variant, which is already unlucked at purchase.

Poojith

Apr 30, 2014
Take a deep breath man! As someone already mentioned, there's no way to get a Moto X for 250. The lowest someone paid for theirs is 300. I myself got a brand new one for 350 on the local craigslist. Asked my friend to get it from the US. If you have any further questions, PM me. I'll try helping you out.

hey can i buy moto x 32gb from moto maker(from US website) with no contract and use it in bangalore(india)???

Poojith

Apr 30, 2014

hey
can Tmobile version motox be used in india(banglore)???i'm planning to get 32gb from us moto maker store..
would it work here??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine is unlcoked and I bought in US from Claro spanish version and it's working with all sims internationally.