I am not to be held responsible for any of the damage that occurs to your device during this process. You are yourself responsible for any damage done (if) to your device during this process.
Make sure your device is charged above 80%.
We recommend creating a backup of all your important files before beginning with this process.
HOW TO INSTALL STOCK ROM IN MOTO X4:
- Download Moto X4 Stock Firmware from below (in download section).
- Install Motorola Driver and ADB Fastboot Driver on your PC.
- Now extract stock firmware in ADB Fastboot folder.
- Now, turn off your device and boot into bootloader by pressing volume down button +power button simultaneously.
- Now, connect your device to your PC via a USB Cable.
- Open a command prompt window and type the following commands:
mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img mfastboot reboot-bootloader mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn mfastboot erase modemst1 mfastboot erase modemst2 mfastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin mfastboot flash dsp dspso.bin mfastboot flash logo logo.bin mfastboot flash boot boot.img mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 mfastboot flash system_b system_other.img mfastboot flash oem oem.img mfastboot erase carrier mfastboot erase userdata mfastboot erase ddr
- Minimal ADB Fastboot Drivers size: 628.5KB
Congrats, you have completed the process to Install stock ROM in Moto X4 and successfully fixed the bootloop.
do not hesitate shared firmwares if you have for other variants of the moto X4.